²⁵

To put it simply- he was finding it extremely difficult to cope with his new-found feelings.

This was insane. Crazy. He knew that he loves Taehyung but he never truly realized how much he was 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙.

He was about to leave, when Taehyung himself suddenly held onto a tiny bit of his sleeve, holding it between his thumb and forefinger, making him snap his head around, glossy raven curls bouncing as he did so.

Taehyung avoids eye-contact all the time while speaking, his heart racing in embarrassment and humiliation as he couldn't control his sobs.

"J-Jungkook--h..hold me.."

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows, then smirks, scoffing in bewilderment.

"Wh...what?" For the first time in the two months of knowing the latter, Taehyung hears his euphonious voice break in bewilderment.

"You've hurt me, threatened me and forced me to have sex with you even when I begged you to stop."

Taehyung mumbled as he choked on a sob, tears dribbling down his flushed cheeks as Jungkook clenched his jaw at his own past actions.

"The least you could do is hold me....p-please.."

Just like that, Taehyung broke the promise that he had made to himself. The promise to never plead with the demon again. Yet here he was.

He needed it. Whenever he was upset, Jimin would always be there.

Ah, the feeling of finding out about someone not being who they thought they were. How refreshingly painful.

Now that Jimin was the reason that he was crying, he had no-one. No-one but the demon around. How sad was this. But he needed it. He was so disgustingly weak-hearted that he just couldn't do without someone to hold him close and tell him that everything's okay.

Jungkook breathed in sharply, smiling. But it wasn't in happiness, satisfaction, or sarcasm..or vice versa.

It was in sadness that he'd never felt before. Never expierienced before. At this point, he was used to discovering new emotions every day thanks to the human in front of him.

Because Taehyung didn't like him. Infact he hated him. He just needed Jungkook because no-one else was around.

Yet..he somehow didn't mind it if he was only being used as a comfort mechanism. He realized that he didn't care, as long as Taehyung would remain with him. Hell, even despite his never-ending pride and ego, he found that he was happy that he was of any use to Taehyung.

This was useful to find out. Because, if he simply got rid of everyone and everything-- every obstacle between them, Taehyung would always need him, right?? He would rely on him, only consider him as a shoulder to cry on.

Only him.

So, without further hesitation, he claims the small boy in his strong arms, flinging the blankets over their bodies that were pressed flush against eachother.

Taehyung's lovely face, his pure, wide eyes, the scent of strawberry shower gel fresh on his petit, soft body from washing up, he loved it all, so much that he didn't want to let go.

"Shhh, it's no use crying over him, calm down first.."

Jungkook closed his eyes, gently whispering sweet nothings into Taehyung's ear, lips comfortingly brushing against the boys ear.

That's right, Jeon Jungkook, the demon that knew nothing but lust, wrath and greed, that has slept with and has mercilessly killed countless, was gently cuddling a human boy.