²⁸

The next few weeks after talking it out with Jimin, consisted of Taehyung desperately trying to avoid Jungkook in his advances.

What Jungkook was feeling for him was different than lust. And it was scaring him.

Along with the incident with Jimin, this was constantly on his mind, haunting him, reminding him yet again that, nothing is what he thought it was.

Just thinking about Jimin now would send him spiralling into a headspace of thoughts and confusion-- to the point to which he would just go blank, staring into space and wondering how the hell he was now bestfriends with a demon and friends with benefits with another one.

At night, Jungkook had slowly started to cuddle him. Not fondle but simply hold him. As if they were some sort of lovers.

Perhaps it was a facination that Jungkook had, or maybe just a small interest with him, but Taehyung tried his best to bore Jungkook.

Now him analyzing Jungkook for what he was, and how he acted when they first met, Jungkook loved his fear. His brazen acts of resistance.

He was acting like a ragdoll. Lifeless and morphing to whatever desired shape was desired of the owner.

He prayed. He prayed, and desperately hoped that the demon would somehow grow bored of him, or even, selfishly wished that some other would catch his eye...captivate his gaze in way that he never could.

Jungkook too, found satisfaction in Taehyung's relentless obedience at first. He had thought deep inside that his love for Taehyung generated from the boy's disobedience.

The way he would resist against him depite his captivating looks, aura and voice in a way that no other human would dare.

But no. That wasn't it.

For, within the span of a mere few days, he began to grow frustrated. And that's when he knew, that the conclusion that he had come to was ridiculous.

He truly had fallen in love with Kim Taehyung. For the sake of the boy's existence. If he lost the boy he would burn the world in his name and then kill himself. That's how far his love went.

He approaches the boy on the bed with darkening eyes and Taehyung looks up at him. The boredom swirling around in his eye sent sparks of pure annoyance down Jungkook's being.

"Taehyung." He drawls.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows in slight acknowledgement. After all, the demon must be looking for him to bed him. Nothing more or less.

But he freezes as he realized that Jungkook's voice wasn't that type of dark. It was dark, as in angry, and weirdly imploring.

"Care to tell me why you are acting this way??"

Seize the opportunity. But don't show emotion.

During his time with the demon, Taehyung had come to the realisation that even a small show of emotion from him would entice the Jungkook. And why, you ask??

Because he hypothesized that demons themselves cannot feel true emotion.

Taking the fact that 'Humans crave what they do not possess' into consideration, and applying it to extra terrestrials such as Jungkook, he found that emotions facinated the demon....because they're something that demon's do not have.

He breathes in softly, despite the bubbling excitement at the pit of his stomach. The light of freedom shining merely a few feet away from him. Resting in the demon's hands that he was sure would be willingly granted to him in a matter of minutes.

•°𝑳𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬°•  ~ Taekook + Vmin ~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara