⁴³ ⚠︎

𖦹𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙊𝙁 𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍𖦹

"So be it, then." They had chorused. The two siren-like voices in sync together lulled Taehyung even more deeper into his half-conscious state. Without even an ounce of mercy, he was held down tightly with no choice to take it all. The lips, tongue and teeth all worked together to bring him heaven on earth, so strong that he could barely withstand it.

Hence, he was in this situation right at this moment

"A-Ahh!! HNNG~!!"

Jungkook blinked in surprise as Taehyung climaxed inside his mouth. It wasn't anything to do with the actual orgasm- but he was used to Taehyung deliberately holding back his climaxes in order to impart that he did not feel any pleasure from it-- of course, his body could never lie. His physical restraint resulted in his body eventually pushing him over the edge, causing him to have an even more mind-breaking orgasm than normal.

But he wasn't used to Taehyung climaxing so freely. Though it was due to the influence of the effects from the transitioning process, it made Jungkook ecstatic. It seemed the brunette lacked the strength to even try and hold it back now. To say the least, the ravenette was enthralled by this weak, vulnerable side of their human.

Taehyung then gasps in embarrassment, face flushing further in shame.

But then, Jungkook shocked him, by smiling, and lapping it all up like it was the most addictive substance known to man.

For the nth time, the two demons switch their positions; The silver haired demon, who had been watching all this with darkening eyes smiled once his turn finally came again.

Taehyung gasped breathlessly, more tears falling down his flushed cheeks when the older demon came to bury his face between his shaking legs. More tears stream down his face and his voice shakes as he pleads for atleast a little reprieve, hands clenching the white silk of the sheets in his fingers.

"No...please- I don't have a-anything left in me...",

"J-Jimin-!!"

Taehyung jutters out, hips stuttering as he struggled to think straight. He was struggling to speak even, as his mind went hazy with pleasure, courtesy of the ravenous tongue between his legs

"Take i-it out-!! TAKE IT OUT-!!"

He flailed helplessly yet couldn't find a source of escape. His thin ankles were restrained, lost in the large hands of the devilish monster and he yet again became aware of his wrists that were tied loosely yet firmly to the bed with a silk scarf.

He yelled when he felt the tongue inside starting to move deeper, pressing against and stretching his walls ruthlessly, and then, he screams, shuddering, whole body shaking as the demon barely gets half of it inside of the clenching entrance, the slimy muscle aggressively moves to life, pushing, licking around, searching for his spot with a fervour, whilst also pushing more and more until Taehyung were stuffed with most of it, with only the base not inside.

And at this point, he was shaking and trembling, trying to talk despite being rendered incoherent hours ago, more drool seeping down his chin as he struggled to breathe properly.

The silver-haired devil's eyes glow and he smiled in delight as he gazes infatuatedly at the now puffy hole, clenching deliciously around his tongue, maybe trying to prevent it from going any deeper.

How odd, any normal human by now would have lost all sense of dignity and defiance in the face of such intoxicating pleasure and would have started begging for more, yet his darling seemed to be able to hold his ground even whilst being so weak, so lacking in clarity of what was going on surrounding him. It was so fucking mesmerizing that Jimin just could not help the groan of appreciation that left his mouth.