CHAPTER 1(Me)

I felt like someone was trying to choke me,I couldn't breathe,I could feel tears falling from my eyes but it was so dark and cold.I wanted a blanket.Then I could smell blood.And then I heard him.He was laughing
At me?
At my pain?
At my tears?
At my....Love?
He
Was
There.
He was there!
....My husband
He....
My Taehyung.

⏳BEFORE 5 YEARS⏳

The weather is cold as if it is trying to freeze my mind at the moment.But everyday was the same dull,gloomy, cold untill I met him.He is like my coffee I need every morning.He is like a sunshine.
📞*phone rings*
-Hello
- Where the fu** are you?
- Wait wait I'm getting ready
- Come fast
- Give me more 10 minutes
- As expected from miss Jennie Kim

Oh yes,I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Jennie.Jennie Kim.The One and only daughter of Kim jonggi and Kim yena.
My mother is someone who is only worried her status.I think she doesn't even know about my likes or dislikes.Lets come to my father Kim jonggi.I have seen his face only 3-4 times in my whole lifetime.He has shown me his face at the times when he needed something from me.I started doing part time jobs so that I don't have to beg them for money. I'm 17 years old. I'm on my first of college.
Oh wait I'm getting late for my class.Gotta go.

*After going to college*

• Rosé-Jennn!why are you always late?
• Jennie -I don't know.
• Lisa-Cause she is Lateniee
• Jennie-Haha very funny
• Lisa-Ikr! I'm always funny.
• Jungkook -So what is the funny topic going on without me?
• Rosé-The topic is why is your girlfriend always late?
(Jungkook leans his head on Jennie's shoulder)
• Jungkook -You smell like lavender.i love it when you smell like lavender .
• Jennie-And I love it when you like my smell
• Rosé-Oh my god!Rest in peace my holy eyes.My eyes can't take it anymore
• Lisa- lovey dovey moment has started so early
• Rosé-i wonder what's gonna be next.
• Lisa-I think it's gonna be a kiss
• Jennie-Stfu guys
• Jungkook -Third wheelers
• Rosé-Whatever

*Bell rings*

• Jungkook -Go to your class. I'll wait for you after class.
• Jennie-Okay

🪻Jennie's POV🪻
Jungkook is in second year of college.He is one year older than me.Me and Jungkook,we are in a relationship of 2 years already.I love him a lot.He also loves me. I started loving rain because of him. Because on a rainy day I found him.He is youngest son of one the biggest businessman Jeon Company.Jeons are famous for their business skill still they couldn't surpass 'THE KIMS'.THE KIMS are the highly respected people in our country.They are the greatest business man.The son of THE KIMS is Jungkooks close friend.They are like brothers.Their bond is unique. Like how could that arrogant Son of THE KIMS even make friends.Funny, right?well actually Jungkook has an Aura of trustworthiness in him so everyone become happy with him. I should agree that I'm the luckiest to have Jungkook in my life.He is calm,lovely, handsome too.