Introduction

Rain has given up on pursuing his first love.... Phi Phayu.
Whatever he did and all the sacrifices for phi phayu could not make that person turn on him.

Phi Phayu remains cold to him and often makes Rain's heart hurt by his words or actions, even though Rain has no right to feel hurt because they had no relationship from the start.
Like now, phayu throws the food he made for phayu in front of him
without caring about his efforts to make the provisions since morning.

"How many times do I have to tell you, don't ever bring that trash to me" Phayu voice so cold and sharp. Rain bit her lower lip trying to hold back the tears from coming out.

"This is the last warning for you rain, don't ever come near me again and don't ever disturb my life again. You make me disgusted" Phayu's cruel words really pierced his heart, he just wants phayu to look at him.. he just wants phayu to know how much he loves him
Rain still wants to fight but his heart is tired, every time Phayu utters sharp sentences every time his heart breaks into pieces.

Rain decides to stop chasing phayu before his heart slowly kills him
Rain knows it's not easy to stop loving phayu, but he will try.
And he knows where he can heal his heart and forget phayu... Be🍀Heart.

Be🍀Heart is a popular website in his university, all young people really like the website.
Be🍀Heart is a website that focuses on people who have broken hearts and need to be healed.
People who are heartbroken will enter the Be🍀Heart website and write their love story, what are they worried about and how they gave up on their love story then hit the send button. Then within 1-2 days they will receive a reply email in the form of answers to their concerns and if necessary these broken hearted people can talk and meet with the flowers for a consultation session.
The flowers are the name for Be🍀Heart members, they are chosen people who specifically serve and provide solutions for people who are broken hearted.

Although most consultations are carried out via chat on the Be🍀Heart website, there are a select few who will be invited to enter the greenhouse.In the greenhouse, these chosen people will meet the flowers directly. Here they will be invited to have fun and forget their sadness.

Of course the identities of the flowers are kept secret and their faces are covered by masks in order to protect their privacy and avoid love between the client and the flowers. Only people who are selected and have an invitation that can enter the greenhouse.

And Rain never dreamed that he would be one of the people chosen to enter the greenhouse.
His eyes widened when he saw an incoming message to his email.

_Welcome to Be🍀Heart and Congratulations you are invited to Be🍀Heart party, prepare yourself to have fun in our greenhouse_