chapter 176

It had been a long time since Christina went shopping. Since it was also rare for her to go out with Bailey, her mood lifted considerably.

No matter where she went, the people around her would subconsciously walk away.

When Christina turned around, she discovered that Nathaniel was following her with a team of bodyguards. No wonder the customers around us keep evading us!

That huge group of intimidating–looking people looked really frightening.

Christina turned her head around, her face adorably innocent. “Nathaniel, why don’t you go home first? I’ll look for you after I’m done shopping.”

It was too pressurizing to have all those people walking behind her.

Observing that it had been some time since she was in such a good mood, Nathaniel caressed her head

gently. “Okay. Come look for me at Hadley Corporation after you’re done shopping.

Christina nodded obediently and agreed.

After leaving two bodyguards behind, Nathaniel left with the others.

Bailey raised her hand and blocked Christina’s eyes. “Mr. Hadley’s already so far away. Why are you still staring at him?”

Revealing a shy smile, Christina pulled Bailey into an accessories shop.

It was a store exclusively selling goods of a luxurious brand. A salesperson stepped forward and asked her what she wanted to buy.

After inspecting everything carefully, Christina chose a pink crystal bracelet and passed it over. “Pack this necklace up for me.”

Just when the salesperson was about to take it, a hand suddenly emerged and snatc hed the bracelet away.

Emilia gazed at it and declared gleefully, “This bracelet looks good. I’m getting this!”

Silence immediately descended upon the place. When Christina’s and Emilia’s gazes met, there was a look of anger in their

eyes.

Having gotten herself a rich man, Emilia had been shopping everywhere with her gold card.

When she coincidentally bumped into Christina at the shopping mall, hatred surged within her, and she decided that she should vent her anger properly this time.

Christina raised her eyebrows. “Didn’t your mom teach you to respect whoever came first?”

At the mention of Miranda, Emilia’s face contorted in fury. It’s all Christina’s fault that Mom and Dad are in the midst of divorcing. He doesn’t even allow us to live in the Steele residence! She’s to be blamed for all the misfortunes that the Steele family has experienced.

“My mom has only taught me to fight with all my might for what I like,” replied Emilia with a cold snort, gripping the bracelet tightly.

She thought the bracelet was quite ordinary, but she wanted to sna tch anything that Christina liked.

Before Christina could say anything. Bailey could not hold herself back anymore. Stepping forward and scrutinizing Emilia disdainfully, she chuckled coldly. “A turtle can only survive in the water no matter what. It can never grow to anything significant.”

“Who are you to act so high and mighty in front of me?” roared Emilia, widening her eyes.

Christina stared at her, thinking that she looked just like a crazy woman who would start a fight at the drop. of a pin.