115

Chapter 115 Material Problem

Christina chuckled and explained, “I’m a designer, so I have the occupational habit of stopping to look whenever I see a beautiful dress.”

The woman became even more excited after hearing that. “Oh, so you’re a designer. No wonder you have such good taste. How about we exchange contact information, and I’ll ask you to help me design my wedding dress?”

“All right, sure.” It was rare for Christina to stumble into someone she could get along well, so she took out her phone to exchange numbers with that woman

That woman took her leave after saving Christina’s number. “I have some work to attend to. Let’s keep in touch.”

Christina waved her hand at her. Only after the woman was gone did Christina recall she had forgotten to enquire about her name.

After saving the phone number, she continued to stroll around the mall.

When Nathaniel was done handling his matters, he had dinner with Christina. Noticing she seemed distracted during mealtime, he asked her, “What’s the matter?”

While shopping at the mall, Christina saw some gowns specifically designed for middle-aged ladies. Her heart ached as she was reminded of the gowns she had put in so much effort to design getting burned by Julia.

“Is Mrs. Hadley still mad at me? Should I find an opportunity to pay her a visit and apologize to her?”

She didn’t expect her actions would end up causing the relationship between the mother and son to become even more tense. If I had known Mrs. Hadley would disapprove of me so much, I wouldn’t have accepted the job previously.

“The gowns weren’t burned. I told Sebastian to retrieve it. As for my mom, just let her stay angry as she likes.” Nathaniel sipped his soup nonchalantly as if they were discussing someone else’s mother.

In fact, he knew his mother’s personality well. Once she got furious and had a bad impression of someone, nothing they did would be good enough for her.

His father did something wrong in the past, and no matter how he begged for her forgiveness afterward, it was fruitless.

Ultimately, his father started a family with another woman outside, leading to the current situation. No one could tell for sure who was right and who was wrong.

Christina felt guilty for deceiving Julia. “Why don’t we visit Mrs. Hadley some other day when you’re free?”

Nathaniel looked up and glanced at the sensible girl before him. “Do as you wish.”

A smile finally spread across Christina’s visage. The two returned home after finishing their dinner.

After taking a day off, she returned to the company the next day to find her desk piled with documents.

Chapter 115 Material Probl

She sat in front of her computer to deal with her work. Right after the morning meeting ended, Gina angrily summoned her to Radiant Corporation’s clothing factory.

The clothing factory was located behind the company building, so Christina jogged all the way there.

When she arrived, she didn’t even have the time to catch a break because Gina immediately questioned her sternly, “Christina, what’s going on with these fabrics of inferior quality?”

Christina was baffled by the pile of discarded fabrics in front of her. Those fabrics were supposed to be used to manufacture next season’s clothes, but they realized there was a problem with the materials at few days before starting production.