105

Chapter 105 Long Distance Relationship

+15 Bonus

Christina stared at Nathaniel’s frigid countenance, feeling as though her heart was forced to beat faster. with his.

Without warning, he grabbed her fair wrist, so slim that he only needed to apply a slight force to snap it. “Didn’t you agree you’ll sleep with me every day?”

Hesitation was apparent in her tone. “I did, but…”

“Then sleep” Nathaniel lay on the bed sideways and pulled Christina into his embrace.

Despite his muscular arms, he was gentle when he wrapped them around her body because he was worried he would accidentally hurt her.

It wasn’t until he felt her body temperature as he pressed her against his chest that he truly felt at ease.

As Christina was held tightly in his arms, she listened to his breathing. Eventually, her tense nerves

relaxed.

As her eyelids shut, she fell asleep.

The next morning, when she woke up, Nathaniel was already gone.

Moments later, she recalled she still needed to work. Hastily, she left the bed and rushed downstairs like a busy rabbit.

“The car is ready to set off, Mrs. Hadley,” the driver informed.

Christina nodded and entered the vehicle, where she saw a cup of hot milk and egg sitting in the empty space next to her.

The driver clarified, “Mr. Hadley knew you’d wake up late, so he specially prepared breakfast for you.”

As Christina sipped the milk, she felt a sense of warmth bubbling from within.

Half an hour later, the car arrived at Radiant Corporation.

After she arrived at the office using the elevator, she noticed that there were still a dozen minutes left until the morning meeting. Thus, she entered the pantry with a cup.

There, she bumped into Anna, who greeted her, “Hey, Ms. Steele. You’re here for coffee, too?”

“Why are you treating me like a stranger?” Christina smiled, knowing Anna was merely teasing her.

“The result will be announced next week. If I’m chosen, I’m definitely thanking you first.” Promptly. Anna delivered a cup of coffee to Christina.

The latter accepted it. “I’m already satisfied with the coffee you brewed.”

While they were chatting, Caroline entered the room and glanced at them with disdain.

The atmosphere instantly turned uncomfortable. Seeing that the morning meeting was about to begin, Christina exited the room.

12:51 Mon, May 15

Chapter 105 Long Distance Relationship

+15 Bonus

Before she left work, she applied for leave with Gina think I’ll be able to complete the mission if I work from Friday tomorrow to Sunday.

Once Christina returned to her office, she wrapped up her task ahead of time. Then, after work, she entered a car in the parking lot. During her journey to the Hadley residence, she changed into appropriate clothing.

When she exited the vehicle, she was wearing all black and assuming the persona of Ada again.

Julia was in the backyard, so Christina didn’t meet her upon arriving at the residence.