chapter twenty three

Alana Russo

 When we got home a nurse named Luy checked on all my bruises and put bandaids where needed. Now I am laying in bed bored out of my mind watching some show I have no interest in. Alvero walks in and sits down on the bed. "How are you feeling?" He asks and I give him a small smile. "As fine as I can be," I say. He kicks his shoes off and lays down next to me wrapping his arms around me. "I was so scared I'd lose you," Alvero whispers as he leans his head on my shoulder. "Why? You have the strongest man and the smartest tech workers. They'd track me down." I tell him.

"Well, they were being slow with it just like when Cilia died." He says. Who's Cilia? Is it his ex-girlfriend? "Who's she?" I ask him. "She was my little cousin. My dad treated her like her own we were very close. But then when we were playing outside a man came and took her away from us. The staff was slow with finding her and when they found her they found her dead." Alvero explains. "How old were you guys," I asked wrapping my arms around his torso. "I was nine and she was ten." He says.

"I almost killed all of them because they weren't acting fast enough." He chuckles and it makes me laugh. It's funny sometimes how he acts with his emotions and not his brain. A big mafia boss doing what his heart tells him to is fucking funny. Deep down he's a softy. "Whipped." I cough loudly and make him laugh. I love his laugh it makes two dimples appear on his cheeks and his eyes seem like they shine. "Only for you mia regina." He mutters kissing my cheek. 

"You should rest more Alana," Alvero says. "I am resting," I tell him. "No your talking to me you should go to sleep." He says in a stern tone. Says the one with huge eye bags under his eyes making it look like the last time he slept was when he was born. "You should two," I say and he shakes his head. "Okay, then I'm not sleeping either," I say. Alvero rolls his eyes. "Okay, we're both gonna sleep deal." He says keeping his pinky up. I wrap mine around his and say: "Deal." I lay my head on his shoulder while he draws circles on my back. And I slowly start drifting to sleep. 

couple hours later

I wake up from yelling in the house. What the fuck is happening? I hear Alvero's voice and some other females but I can't seem to recognize it. "Listen Ayline. I don't want you I never did and never will. And for you to have the confidence to think I'll divorce my wife for a plastic Barbie is funny." Alvero says with a raised voice. "I will rather be a plastic Barbie than a basic rat. She's not even that fucking special." By the time the girls say this I am already downstairs. 

"Speaking of the devil and she shall appear." A girl with full lips and a very much Kim K body says. "What's happening?" I ask confused. "You stole my man from me that's what happening, slow bitch." She says rolling her eyes. "But don't worry he'll be back where he belongs soon."  Oh, this bitch has some fucking nerves to talk to me like that. I hope I am imagining this.

"Listen very close miss I think I can do what I want. I don't care what you guys were in the past it's in the fucking past it will stay in the past and will not continue in the future. And if you dare to come into my house again I will shoot all of the plastic out of your body." I said stepping closer to her. "Why should I listen to you." She asks me. "Because I'm not joking. I don't play games when I say I'll do something I do it." She rolls her eyes and walks away. That's what I thought. 

"You're hot when you're jealous," Alvero whispers in my ear while wrapping his arms around me. "I wasn't jealous she just needs to stay in her fucking lane," I say turning to him.  "Yeah, whatever," he says.

!!! SMUT WARNING !!!

Alvero kisses me down my neck and sucks right underneath my ear. His hands stopped right under my ass. "Alvero we can't here. Someone will see." I say while trying to hold a whimper. With no words, He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He presses his on mine and walks up to our room. He lays me down on the bed and presses his lips on mine and squeezes my ass. 

His hands go under the hoodie I'm wearing and starts playing with the band of my panties. He kisses down my neck again and probably leaves some hickeys. He puts my panties to the side and plays with my clit. A moan leaves my mouth making Alvero smirk. He continues rubbing my clit with his thumb making my back arch. He then sticks a finger inside my pussy without a warning. I let out a whimper while he moves his finger in and out of me. With one hand he takes off my hoodie and throws it somewhere. 

My back arches when I feel him sticking 3 fingers in me. "Fuck this feels amazing," I say while rolling my eyes. "I feel amazing you mean." He says.  He starts moving his fingers faster in and out of me. "Say it," Alvero demands. "Tell me how good I make you feel."  He starts pumping his fingers faster and making me moan again. "You. Make. Me. Feel. Awesome." I say pausing between my words to catch my breath. He starts rubbing my clit while pumping in and out of me. 

Alvero takes his finger out of me and starts licking the edges of my pussy his tongue making slow contact with my clit. He swirls his tongue inside of me and keeps rubbing my clit. I moan again and he lets out a groan. The sound vibrates through my body. He starts hitting my G-spot with his tongue a couple of times while swirling it. Before I know I have come to all over his face. He licks up every bit of come spilling out of me and then lifts himself to look at me. 

He kisses me on my lips and then I turn around. "Your turn," I say while taking his shirt off for him. I stare at his perfectly sculpted body before unbuttoning his pants. His hard dick is obvious. I puss his pants and boxer down. His large cock springs free and I wrap my hands around it. I stroke him a couple of times and I hear him groan. 

I lean my head down and lick the tip of his dick and suck it right after. I start bobbing my head up and down and stoking the rest of his cock that doesn't fit inside my mouth. I swirl my tongue around a suck a couple of times. Alvero groans again and this time he takes my hair and starts pushing it down. I gag and he pulls my head up for a sec and it goes down right away. I start massaging his balls. "Shit, Alana I'm gonna cumm," Alvero says, and right after I feel a warm liquid hitting the back of my throat. I take his cock out of my mouth and swallow.

I sit back on his lap and he turns us around. He kisses me and I feel his already hard dick at my entrance. I lean up and leave a hickey right on his shoulder. He slowly enters me and rubs my clit. He pumps into me and plays with one hand with my nipples. He kisses me on my entire face. He pulls out and tells me to turn around

I turn and he starts fucking me from behind. The sounds of our bodies collide are almost as hard as my moans. His grip on my waist tightens by the second. Alvero kisses me on the shoulder. He starts rubbing my clit aggressively and pumping harder in and out of me. My back arches and I feel my pussy tighten around his dick. "Fuck you feel like you're made just for me." Alvero groans. He goes even faster moans leave my mouth and his. After a couple of more times of him going in and out of me I feel like I am gonna come. "I- I'm gonna cum." I tell him. "Okay, amore cum with me." We came at the same time his sperm filling me up completely. 

!!! SMUTT ENDING !!!

Alvero pulls out of me and lays down right next to me. "I love you." He whispers as I wrap my arms and legs around him. "I love you more," I say. "Can never be possible." He says before lifting me. He sits me on the toilet and I do my business. I try to get up and walk but fail. Alvero notice and let's out a chuckle before lifing me up. He sits me on the bed lays down himself. I try to pick up the hoodie from earlier but Alvero stops me. "Clothes are overrated." He says and pulls me towards him. I wrapp my arms arround him and slowly fall asleep.