chapter three

Alana Romano

Victoria gives me 2 of the same dresses one in red and the other one in black. She explains that on normal days we wear red ones and at special events, we wear black. She also gives me 2 pairs of underwear. "It's not a lot but if you wash one every day you'll wear one every day." She tells me. Then we walk towards the showers.

I wash myself up and put on my uniform. It's too short but It's not like I have a choice in what to wear. I walk into the room towards Victoria who's talking to a brunette girl with bleu eyes. "Oh hi, Alana this is Stella. Stella this is Alana." I shake the girl's hand and we talk for about ten minutes before we head to the kitchen. I just follow the girls and walk behind them. 

 "Okay, so today we have a new girl she will help in the kitchen with my and Stella's help. Now go do what you're supposed to do." Victoria yells to everyone. They nod one time and start doing god knows what. "Okay, so you're going to cook the eggs and toast some bread. So like go before breakfast needs to start." Victoria says giving me eggs bread and a  frying pan. I do as I'm told and put the eggs and toast on plates. 

After the man are done with their breakfast we clean up the dining room and the leftovers are for us to enjoy. I just took some orange juice and blueberries. Everyone separates after breakfast and I look confused towards Victoria and Stella.  "We now have to clean the house, do the man's laundry, etc," Stella explains. "What am I supposed to do," I ask them. "You're one of us so you help us with the garden," Victoria says while hooking her arm thru mine. I nod my head and we walk towards the garden. 

I look around and see some men walking around and some sitting underneath a parasol one of them is Alvaro. He looks towards me but as fast as his eyes met mine they met his phone again. Just now I have time to inspect him. He has dark brown almost black hair and tanned skin. And olive green eyes. Could a human be more attractive? And the way his shirt hugs his body. Girl, you know that's your kidnapper you're talking about. So, kidnapper or not he's beautiful. 

"That's Alvaro, the boss around here," Victoria says. "I know that look. But don't think about it, he'll use you and throw you away like trash." Stella says. "Yeah, and let me tell you, you deserve to be treated like a diamond," Victoria says. I nod while we start fixing the flowers. "Alana can I talk to you for a second." I turn around to see Alvaro standing behind me. "Yeah, girls I'll be back in a second," I say which the girls respond to with a nod. Why in the hell does he want to talk to me? 

Alvaro Russo

I'm sitting outside doing all the paperwork needed to know if Alana can stay or if she has to go back. Since we're the mafia we can't just let anyone and everyone into this house. Then I come across something more interesting. "Father: Dante Romano 5'th July  1988- 23  January 2018" That's why she has a stepdad. I look in her direction and see that she's helping two other girls with the garden, I think their names were Vania and Selly. I don't know I forget almost every name of the maids. And honestly, I couldn't care less about maids. But you care about her. Oh shut it, please. 

I look in her direction again to see she's looking at me with the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen. I quickly look at my screen again. Her stepdad didn't want to be there when we would take her, and we'd have to pretend it was kidnapping. What the fuck, that's the weirdest thing I've ever heard. I look towards her and as she kneels to cut some flowers I see bruises on her leg and arm. What the actual fuck that doesn't look like a bruise from hitting against the corner of the table. What monster would hurt a girl looking like the angel she is? You kidnaped her what are you talking about? Oh shut it again.

Chapter four is almost done!!!