Chapter one

Alana Ramano

I rush home because I'm super late. I can already hear my stepdad's voice say: "You ungrateful piece of shit. You only have to clean and cook, even that is hard for you." Almost every day he hits me because I'm late or because the food doesn't taste the way he wants or if he feels like it. Every day I pray to god to free me but I guess he doesn't listen. I see a black SUV driving behind me slowly. Because I'm in such a russ I don't pay attention to it. I get home and close the door.

My stepdad, Steve walks into the hallway. "Where the fuck were you?" He says walking aggressively towards me. "At work," I say knowing I don't have to say too much to make the situation worse. "I bet you were." He says. "I guess work means fucking around." He says. He raises his hand I close my eyes and after a couple of seconds, it feels like my cheek is burning. He kicks me which makes me fall to the ground. Fuck that hurts. "If you're this late one more time I'll bury you alive. Look in my eyes to see if I'm joking Alana." I look into his eyes to see that he's dead serious. "It won't happen again sir, I'm sorry," I say putting my head down.

He nods his head and leaves. I go up to my room to take a nap. I hear my mom shout that the two are out. Which translates to: "Hey, we're gonna get drunk and high see you later to beat the living shit out of you." I swear I hate it here, but I don't know where I would go. I go downstairs to eat some fruit but then I hear a knock on the door. Thinking it's Steve and mom I open the door without asking, big mistake. A tall man with shades on stands in front of me. He's wearing a suit and looks scary. The man behind him has a similar outfit just without the shades.

"La prenderemo. "(We'll take her) He the men with shades on says. Then it hits me what he just said. I try to close the door but he puts his foot in between. Fuck I'm fucked.I freeze not knowing what to do. "Pensi che al capo piacerà?" (Do you think the boss will like her?)The one without shades asks. "I don't know we'll find out."

What the actual fuck is happening. Never in my life have I prayed for Steve to get home, but now I don't care if he's the biggest asshole ever, I need someone's help! The men takes me by the arm and drags me outside. I shiver because it's cold and I'm realy scared. God please don't let me die today.

A short chapter but the next one will be longer I promise. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Comment and vote!