chapter forteen

Alvero Russo

I wake up from Alana moving around a lot in her sleep. She has a frown on her face and whispers words like she's afraid. I sit up and try to wake her up. "Amore wake up no need to be afraid I'm here." I shake her up a bit and her eyes widen. She sits up with tears in her eyes and starts panicking. I wrapped my arms around her and she lays her head in the crook of my neck. "It's okay I'm here," I whisper into her ear.

I look towards the clock and see that it's almost time for breakfast to be served. "Baby we need to go down for breakfast," I tell her in a soft voice. She looks up at me and shakes her head no. "No, I don't want to go." She whispers looking down immediately. "I don't want to eat with all those scary men." She says after. "It's okay I'll just bring your breakfast upstairs," I tell her.

I get up from bed, throw a hoodie over my head, and walk toward the dining hall. "Hey Alvero, have you Gio I've been looking for him all day." Someone asks me, I turn to that it's Veronica who was his girlfriend. "Yeah, I've seen him he's getting what he deserves," I say with no emotion. "What's that supposed to mean?" Veronica asks me. "It means I'm letting my man beat him to death," I say and she gasps. "Why would you do that?"  She asks me, this girl likes asking questions. "That's not for me to tell you," I tell her and walk away.

I get to the kitchen and tell her to bring my and Alana's breakfast. I go back up and enter my room. Alana is laying on her belly with her arms around her head. Soft snores leave her mouth and I smile to myself. She's so cute. I lay back down and wait for the food t arrive. I check some emails. 

The maid knocks on the door and after I tell her she could come in she did. She placed it on a nightstand. I wake up Alana slowly so she isn't scared. She sits up slowly and rubs her eyes. While eating I admire her. She's so beautiful and perfect. That bastard is gonna pay for what he did. "do you want to talk about it?" I ask her slowly. She shakes her head and looks down. "It's okay, I'll handle it," I tell her. A smile appears on her face and it makes me realize, never am I going to let someone hurt her.

Alana Romano

After breakfast, Alvero had to leave for work so I was alone. I took a long hot shower but still felt his hand all over me. I hated this feeling, feeling disgusted or even guilty. It feels like if I had walked out of the room when I noticed he was drunk everything would be better right now. I try to get the thought of his hands on my body out of my head but it doesn't work. I start crying but I feel so nasty and everything in this house reminds me of him.

Someone burst into my room and it was Veronica with an angry look on her face. "Could you tell me why your boy toy is letting people beat up my boyfriend?" She says. I look up at her with still some tears on my cheek. "I don't want to talk about it," I say. "But I do and I don't care what you want to talk about, you're going to tell me what the fuck is happening." She starts yelling and I flinch a bit. 

"H-he raped me and Alvero w-walked into it," I say with my voice low, and tear slips from my eye. "You fucking liar. Gio would never." Victoria yells at me. "If you fucked him just say that but don't say he raped you." She continues. "I didn't I would never do something like that to you," I say standing up. "Well then tell me the fucking truth." She says. "That's the truth your boyfriend raped me in my fiancé's room and got beaten up. I can't sugarcoat it for you Victoria." I yell at her.

She steps towards me and before I know I have a stinging feeling on my cheek. In shock, I look at her and anger builds up inside me. "I don't know if you realize but without me, you'd still be a fucking maid, you realize that don't you?"  I push her to the ground making her fall. "And I can get you right back there," I tell her. She gets up and pulls my hair I push her off of me and punch her in the face. "Get the fuck out of my room," I tell her. She walks out and I lay back down. 

After a while Alvero walks in. "What did Victoria do? I heard people talk about you guys fighting." He says. "She thinks I had sex with Gio with consent and that is why you let people hurt him. She got angry and hit me, but I hit her back." I tell him. I look up to him and anger is in his eyes. I think that's the only emotion he can't hide, he always hides happiness and sadness but never anger. "She out of her by tomorrow. I'll tell her to pack all her things up because she's not living in my house." He tells me. He takes his phone out and starts texting.

After he's done he walks up to me and hugs me. "Are you okay." He says looking into my eyes, "I mean really." I nod my head and look down. "We're going out to cheer you up." He says. "Get ready we're getting out of here" He walks out of the room and leaves me alone.