chapter eighteen

Alana Russo

After hours of traveling, we finally arrive at our hotel in Los Angeles. I put down my bags and turn to Alvero. It feels weird, he's now my husband and I am his wife and my last name changed. He's looking at me as if he adores me. "Why are you looking at me like that," I say while getting closer to him. "What? I'm just looking at my beautiful wife." He pulls me on his lap and kisses me. His warm tongue slips into my mouth and we make out. "Alana, if you don't want to do anything you don't have to," Alvero says. "But I do want to," I whisper looking down. 

!!!Smut warning!!!

As if he turned the switch his eyes became darker and he lifts me. My back pressed against the window and my lips pressed to his. Our lips part to get air. Alvero goes down and kisses my neck. I feel him sucking on my sweet spot which leaves me whimpering. "Can I bring down your dress?" He asks me and I nod. "Use your words amoré." he kisses the corner of my lips and squeezes my ass. "Yes, you can," I tell him. 

He puts me on the ground and turns me around. Alvero pulls the zipper down and drags a finger down my spine. He pulls down the thin black straps of my dress leaving me in my red lingerie. "You're so fucking stunning." He whispers he lifts me and walks towards the bed and lays me down. He kisses down my body and leaves hickeys on my cleavage. He goes down my body leaving kisses all over it. 

He get's to my pussy and kisses my clit and rips off my panties. His thumb makes circles on my clit and he kisses my lips. Not the ones up here but down there. I let out a quick moan but cover my mouth out of embracement. "Don't cover ur mouth baby. I want to hear you." 

His thumb keeps on rubbing on my clit. His tongue slips into my pussy. He lick the insides and out of it making me arch my back. He starts making circles with his tongue hitting the perfect spot a couple of times. "Fuck you taste amazing." He says before he sucks on my lips. He keeps rubbing on my clit and making circles until I come. He swallows every bit of come that drips out of me and then licks his lips. 

I sit up and he kisses my lips. I stand up and turn us around so now he's the one sitting. I feel his hard cock under his pants when I sit on his lap. I run my hands down his torso and start unbuttoning his shirt slowly. With every button loosened up his tattoo's come into view. I throw his shirt somewhere on the floor and admire his chest.

Then I run my hands down his torso again, stopping right above the button of his pant. I unbutton his pants dragging his pants and boxers down. His large cock comes into view and I wrap my hands around it and stroke it once. "That feels so good," Alvero says while letting out a sigh. I stroke it once again and he lets out a groan. 

"Get on your knees now." He demanded and I did. He opens my mouth and puts the tip of his cock in it. "Suck it." He says. I suck on his tip and then go further down his cock. My tongue licks his entire dick and I stroke that what doesn't fit in my mouth. Alvero then starts moving his hips pounding his cock into his mouth. It hits the back of my throat making me gag. I feel some precum leaking onto my tongue and soon after I feel his come hitting the back of my throat. 

I swallow it and get up to my feet again. He pulls me closer to him and kisses me. He then lays me down on the bed. His already hard cock is in between my thighs. "Baby I don't have a condom." He says kissing me in between my breast. "Doesn't matter just fuck me already it's not like we're not married," I say. "Well, whatever you say."

I feel him entering me slowly, almost too slow, and rubbing my clit in the prosses. "You okay?" He says kissing my forehead and I nod. He slowly starts to pound inside of me. I let out a moan when he hits my G-spot. My back arches from all the euphoria going through my body. "You feel amazing around me love." Alvero groans. "Faster," I say with a whimper.

He starts going faster and rubbing my clit more aggressively. Meanwhile, he's leaving hickeys all over my body. Fuck this man now how to multi-task. I feel my legs shake and look up at Alvero. He turns us around making me sit on his lap while he leans against the headboard.

"Ride me, I'll help you." He says. He guides me up and down his cock until I get the hang of it. Alvero leans back and while I bounce on him he pounds into me. I lay my head in the crook of his neck and keep going. After some time I feel my legs shake again. "You can come, baby. " I feel him come at the same time as me while we moan each other's names.

!!!!ENDING SMUT!!!!

Alvero pulls out of me and lifts me into his arms and walks towards the bathroom. He sets me up on the counter before filling up a bath. While he does this I observe him. God, I love this man. Wait what did I just say? Love is a word with a lot of strength I can't just throw it around like it's nothing. But you do love him, right? Yeah, I think so. Then what the fuck is the problem. Tell him. I look up and Alvero is looking at me as if he's waiting for an answer. "What?" I ask. "I say do you want to take the bath alone?" He asks. "No, it's fine you can get in two," I say. 

We get in and I lean onto him. Do I love him or just the attention he gives me? Should I tell him? I can't. What if he's not feeling the same for me? "What's wrong bella? Your so quiet." Alvero asks me while running my hand down my leg. "Nothing I was just thinking," I say while putting my wet hair behind my ears. "Can I ask you something?" I say turning around

"Of course, anything you want." He says cupping my cheek and smiling. Oh, my days he has the cutest dimples in the universe. "Do you like me? Like, do you have feelings for me?" I ask while putting my head down.  "I- I think I even love you. Wow in the church it didn't feel as personal as now." He says and I notice a red tint on his cheek. "Alvero Russo, are you blushing?" I ask in shock and he shakes his head. "No worries I think I love you two." I say kissing him on the lips. "I will make shure you have no doubts that you love me." He says.

Hope you enjoyed it vote and comment to let me know what you think.