chapter fifteen

Alana Romano

I walk down after getting ready. Alvero was taking me out and told me to pack for 2 days.  I don't know where he's taking me but I need a break from all this mafia drama. I put my bag in the hallway and wait for Alvero. After some time I see Stella running towards me. "Oh my God I heard what happened, Are you okay? Do I need to kill him? Do I need to kill Veronica?" She rants but I shake my head. "I'm pretty sure Veronica is getting herself killed with that big mouth of hers and also pretty sure he's already dead," I say while faking I'm fine.

I shouldn't, she's my best friend and my only friend. I should open up to her but I'm scared. Every time I trust someone they hurt me. And I don't want to risk getting hurt again. "And are you okay?" She asks me. I nod trying to give her a genuine smile. "So why is your bag packed? Don't tell me you're leaving and I'm left with these creepy dudes." She says fast. "No, I'm not Alvero told me to pack so we could go out," I tell her. "Pinky promise me to be careful," I promise her and connect our pinkies. 

After a while of talking Alvero gets down in casual clothing. "Ready to go amoré?" He asks not noticing Stella standing right next to me. "Yes, I am. Where are we going?" I look up to him cause he's so damn tall. "It's a surprise." He says picking up my bags and walking out of the house. I give Stella a quick hug and walk behind him. He opens one of the car doors for me before putting our stuff in the truck. 

He gets in and starts driving. After a while, he puts his hand on my thighs. I look at his hand and then at him. His lips are formed into a smirk while I feel a heat between my legs. The asshole knows what he's doing. His hands go further into my legs and under my dress. I look out of the window to see we're off the freeway and in a forest. After a while Alvero parks in front of a little penthouse.  

I get out of the car and stretch before I know it I feel strong arms around my waist. I look up at his beautiful eyes. "You're the prettiest girl to ever exist." He says smiling and leaning down a bit, not kissing me. "First of all, I'm not a girl but a woman," I say with a cocky grin. "And second you're a liar when the whole Kardashian clan exists," I tell him. "I know they exist but their beauty is all plastic and their beauty's presence doesn't mean you're any less beautiful." 

His nose and forehead are now touching mine. Without hesitation, I press my lips onto his. The butterflies in my stomach explode. His hands go lower to my booth, and he squeezes it. My hands find their way into his heart and mess with it. Alvero lifts me from the ground and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Still kissing he walks towards the house and opens the door. 

!!!! SMUT WARNING !!!!

He walks further into the house and lays me down on a couch. He towers over me with both hands on my waist. "Alana I want to take this slow and not rush yo-" He says but I cut him off. "I want this," I say with a nod. right after I feel his lips on mine. He kisses all over my face and starts going down. His mouth explores his neck and sucks on it. A moan escapes my lips and he goes down until he meets the hem of my dress and looks me in the eye for promising. I give him a quick nod and right after my dress is on the floor.

Never have I been happier not wearing a bra. He needs my breast and kisses me. He starts leaving marks all over my body and smirks at them. "Now they can see you all mine," he says. He plays with the band of my panties and smirks. "Stop that." I hiss at him. "Stop what?" He asks innocently. "Stop teasing me," I say. "Tell me what you want then Tesoro. Use your words." He whispers in my ear. "I want you to make me come," I tell him. 

"Your wish is my command." He says. He removes my panties, rubs my client with one hand, and kneads my breast with his other. Then he sticks his finger inside of me and starts pumping inside of me while rubbing my clit with his thumb. I arch my back and moan his name out of pleasure. He starts fingering me faster. "I-I'm gonna come," I tell him. "Not yet." He demands and I nod.

He lowers himself and licks my clit. His tongue then goes inside of me and makes circles. "You're not going to come until I spelled ur future last name understand." He says in a demanding voice and I nod trying not to moan. He slowly makes the form of an R and then moves on to the U taking his time with all the letters When he's done I explode. He licks up every bit of come that comes out of me. He then lays on top of me with his head in the crook of my neck

!!!SMUT ENDING!!!!

"Don't you want to do something for you?" I ask him but he shakes his head. "Not now amoré, I can wait we have the rest of our lives," Alvero says kissing me. "Let's get you cleaned up." He says and he picks me up in bridal style towards the bathroom.

He fills up the bath and puts some soap in it. He then lifts me into the water. "Do you want to bathe with me?" I ask shyly playing with my hands. "Per te si amoré." (for you I will) He kisses me on the forehead and gets undressed. After we're settled with me between his legs I lean into his touch. His hands travel up and down my thighs making me shiver. 

"I never thought you'd be an aftercare person," I say turning to him, and he just shrugs. "I never was you're just different." He says which makes me question how many women he has done this with. Alvero lifts me out of the bath and puts me on the sink. He gets us towels and puts one around his waist. I watch his moves carefully until I notice that I am staring and I look away from him.

Alvero wraps the towel around me and pushes my chin up so I am now looking at him. "You can look at me all you want. I am yours, that's what I am here for." He says while getting closer. He gives me a quick peck on the lips. And walks out of the bathroom.  When I get to the bedroom with his hoodie on he's texting on his phone bare chest. 

I lay down next to him and immediately I feel his arm around my shoulders. I lean into him and close my eyes. "Get some sleep amoré we have a big day ahead tomorrow," Alvero says and kisses my head. I slowly drift off to sleep and for the first time in forever, I feel safe.

Okayyyyy so writing the smut was so awkward and it feels like it's so cringing like ewww. But anyway don't forget to vote and comment about what you thought.