Chapter then

Alvaro Russo

She turns her head down, announces she's going to her room, and walks away, almost running. I get up to see her but before I could reach her she steps into her room and closes the door. Is she sad because I'm killing Steve? Can't be, he's been making her life a living hell. Did I say or do something wrong? I don't think I did. I want to knock but something inside me tells me to not. To leave her alone. 

I turn around and walk to my office to work on some things. I start filling in the files but I can't seem to concentrate. Why did her mood change after I told her about me killing Steve? Isn't that something she should be happy about? After some time I hear a knock on the door.

 "It's me Gio." I allow him to come in and he makes himself at home. He's lucky he's my best friend otherwise I would've killed the dude a long time ago " So how's Alana doing  She seemed a bit sad after hearing the news." He asks me. "I don't know, she's up in her room", I say. Gio's eyes grow wide and there's a shocking expression all over his face. "You mean you casually told her you're going to kill her father figure she's had since she was fifteen and didn't check on her." He asks

"Well, I went after her but when she reached her room she closed the door immediately behind her,"  I say. What could I do it was obvious that she didn't want anyone around. "Then you open the door you dumb ass." He says while tapping against his head with his finger. "You're running the biggest mafia but don't know how to open a door."

"Well, now we going to focus on Steve," I say. "He's been working with the French but since we took them down they are no longer a problem." I continue and Gio rolls his eyes. "Then there is no problem. Just go up to him kill him get rid of his body." Gio says. Well, little does he know there is.

If Alana's mother hears her boyfriend got killed she'll get hurt, and this time she doesn't have her daughter's company. "Well, there is. Alana told me she never wanted her mom to get hurt, and if her boyfriend dies she'll be hurt and Alana will hate me even more." I sign. "Well then for her to have some company she'll be brought here and she'll be in her daughter's presence," Gio says in a duh tone. 

"Ok let's do that I want six men to drag him out of his house. Once they arrive here I want him in the basement." I say. I hope this goes well.

Alana Romano

I sit in my room with my back against the headboard of my bed. Just thinking about life. In these situations, I miss my dad. But I know my life would be so much different if he didn't die. I wouldn't have met Steve, who got me here, so I wouldn't have met Victoria and Stella. 

But on the other hand, if my dad didn't die I wouldn't be here. Sitting crying, because I was too stupid to open up to someone in some weeks. I also miss my mom. Not a drug addict, but I miss the mom who used to bake me cookies and teach me how to dance. I miss the mom who used to teach me how to do my makeup. I miss her a lot

All of a sudden someone knocked on my door.  "Come on in," I shout. The door opens and it's Gio. One of the last people I expected. "Hey, how are you?" He asks me. "I'm good," I say bluntly. " Are you okay with the whole killing Steve thing?" He asks. Why does he care? "I don't care about Steve. And I have nothing to say anyway because I was just a benefit anyway." I say with an angry tone.

My sadness has turned into anger. How could he do something like that to me? Didn't he remember he needs to marry me to keep all the power he had, otherwise HIS daddy will choose someone else? 

"Listen, I know Alvero's an asshole." He starts which is a good beginning for a best friend. Note the sarcasm."But he does care for you." He continues. "I get that you are his best friend and all, and I have nothing against you, but if he cared he would be here himself. So I appreciate you checking on me but I'm too mad to even look at him so whatever you're trying it's not working." I say. "He can do what he want with whatever the benefit I don't care and I'm not going to care."

Gio nods and stands up. "Listen do you want your mom here with you, I can fix that for you maybe we can help her stop the drugs?" I nod thankfully and he gives me a little smile. He walks away and shuts the door behind him. I gues not everyone here isn't a monster.

-We back on track you guys. I hope you had a wonderfull easter if you celebrate and for al the muslims I wish you good luck with the Ramadan-