chapter twenty one

Alvero Russo

We get to the house and I see one car parked in front of the small house. I look around to see we're in a neighborhood you'd see on the fucking Disney channel. Wouldn't expect and psycho to live here. I walk towards the house and before I get there Matia stops me. "We need to take him with us today otherwise they'll know what we're up to." He says and I nod. "I know I am not that stupid," I tell him before knocking on the door. The door finally opens after hearing footsteps on the other side and some keys rambling.

When the door opens I see a man with pitch-black hair and blue eyes open the door. He has almost all the features Alana has, just their eyes are different. "If it isn't a Capo Russo." The man says and unfortunately, I recognize him. When I was around seventeen, he was my dad's friend but they lost contact. "It is unfortunate for you." I push him aside and walk into the house. Matia walks in behind me and closes the door. "You work for the French now?" I say while looking around and hoping to get a glance at her. "Turned your back onto my dad. I thought you guys were friends?" I continue.

"And now you are one of them." I spit out in anger. "One of our enemies." Dante looks up at me with a smirk. "Well, tables have turned." He says. "Well, I hope you're fine with the consensus," Matia says and right after that, he hits him on the head with a baseball bat. "Nice one," I say. One of my men walks into the house and puts him into my car trunk. I hope he breaks fast and tells us everything. Cause I won't stop until I have her back in my arms.

~~~~

After a while of Dante being in the torture room, he finally wakes up. "Oh poor Dante, this could go two ways," I say bending down to his height. "You could either tell us everything now and I'll simply kill you. Or you can shut up and I'll torture you until you beg me to kill you and then you're going to spill." I continued while playing with the knife in my hand. "My daughter will hate you for killing her father." He spits out. "No, she won't. If there's something I know about Alana she wants people like you to be dead." 

"You're a fucking piece of shit." He spits out. I take a small pocket knife and draw a little flower with it on his chest. You gotta have some fun with it you know. "The hard way it is," I say before spitting in his face. "Where is she kept," Matia asks him while pointing a knife to his feet. "I am not telling you shit," Dante says and Matia cuts off his feet. Dante lets out a scream of pain which makes me laugh. "We've been very nice and have not gone fully kill mode." I start, "So I am going to ask one last time. Where. Is. My. Wife." 

He looks scared, good you should be. "It's a warehouse under Dean's mansion." He says. Dean. I am going to fuck him up. "Do you have any last words?" I ask him before I shoot him. This time he's going to die. "If you fucking hurt her in any way I'll come back and haunt you," Dante says. "She may have married a piece of shit, but Alana is a piece of art." 

Right after I shoot him right in between his eyebrows and in his heart. "Get some rest bro, Tomorrow morning we'll go and get your girl," Matia says and I nod my head. Tomorrow I am finally getting her back.

Alana Russo

The door opens and I see a middle-aged man walking in. The same man that shot Alvero. "Well hello, Alana. I don't think we've met." He says and I roll my eyes at him. "I never wanted to meet you in the first place," I say with hatred. "Well, you don't have a fucking choice. But because I feel like being nice I'll introduce myself. I am Dean, your dad is my right hand." He says. 

"What do you want from me?" I ask and it was the wrong question to ask because it seems like it unlocked some anger inside of him. "Your husband, the big Italian mafia King decided to kill my brother," Dean says getting closer to me. "He ruined the one good thing in my life and now I am gonna ruin his."

 He gets closer and punches me in the face. He then takes a knife and cuts through my stomach. "I am not going to kill you, yet." He says. "I want to see you suffer the same way my brother suffered when he died on those cold floors of his own home." 

"Alvero will come down here and find me." I say while hidding my pain.  "And he will kill al of you in this place." Dean smirks in a verry scary way and leans down to me. "I'd like to see him fucking try. Before he'll notice there will be a bullet in your head." 

Well I am fucked.