36. Oblivion

"Don't wait for the opportunity, create it

---

Viktor and Lila walked out of the elevator to see Klaus laying on the floor "Oh my, Klaus. Are you okay?" Viktor said as the three rushed over to Klaus "Lila!" Diego said causing Lila to stop in her track before looking at him "How'd you get out?" Diego asked her.

"What happen?" Allison asked as she rushed over to Klaus "We thought you died" Viktor said "If only. Hey" Klaus said as Viktor and Allison helped him up.

"Hey, you okay?" Allison asked him "Yeah, I think so" Klaus replied.

"You look like hell" Viktor said, looking at Five.

"Why don't you try killing a guardian?" Five said "We just did" Viktor said "So did we" Ben said while you and Klaus hugged.

"I told you to stay in the--"Diego said to Lila but she slapped him across the face before kissing him.

Lila pulled away to look at him "I love you!" she said to him with a grumble sound.

"Where is Nat?" Five asked as he looked around "And Toby?" Sloane asked.

Then suddenly the elevator door opened and everyone turned their head to see you walking out. Blood on your hands and your head were down.

"Nat" Five said as he rushed over to you who was looking down "Love" he said before he grabbed your hands "What's wrong? What happen?" he asked as he looked down at your hands that had blood on them before he looked back up at you "What happen?" he asked

"Where is Toby?" Sloane asked and tears fell form your eyes "Toby...Toby...is" you said before you looked at Five "I couldn't save him, Fivey" you cried and Five wrapped his arms around you "I couldn't save him" you cried.

Five hooked his arms over your shoulder, placing his hand on the back of your head as you leaned your forehead against his and he wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you into his chest.

Even though you and Five have only being separated for minutes, it have felt like a liftime, especially for Five cause in those minutes you have both being worried sick about each other, especially Five who had been scared that something would have happen to you.

"You okay?" he asked as he pulled away "Not really. But I will be fine" you said and he pressed a kiss against your temple, letting his fear of losing you dissolve that you were now in his arms again and no more harmed would happen to you as long as he was here.

Tears fell from Sloane's eyes, even so Toby and her shared the same birthday, he was like a little brother, he was a longer and didn't really opened up after Sabrina's death, but to Sloane he did, he was so kind and sweet.

"Baby sis" Klaus said and you pulled away from Five "Oh, my God! Klaus" you said before you gave him a hug.

"Klaus, I thought you were dead" Sloane said to Klaus as Five patted him on the shoulder "Yes, yes, I'm alive and amazing despite Dad's attempts to bash my brains in, but tearful reunions laster. What you guys need to know right now is that Dad killed Luther. And he locked me out of the tunnel, and he rang that stupid bell!" Klaus said and everyone turned to Reginald.