15. A second chance

"Your potential means nothing without taking action" 

---

"Let it out! That's it!" Toby said as he was cheering while you kept destroying cracked bottels and tattered boxes. Toby has being taking you to the same warehouse he went to when he need to let it all out. He had picked this warehouse 'cause there was many items to destroy.

He was a great help to you. Breaking things really helped you relieve some stress, so it felt really good.

And you were glad in spending time with Toby just like old times. You of course wish Sabrina was here then it would be like old time.

Even though you have accomplished so little, he was supporting you as you go about your business. Toby always had your back. You knew that the Toby you knew were still in there.

You tore a box apart triggering the dark parts of your power to return. "No, no, no" you whispered as you shook your head while you saw the dark veins building up in your hands and fingers.

"It's okay, Natalie. Just let it out" Toby said "No. The last time I let it out, I almost killed the most important person in my life. I almost killed the person I loved the most. I almost killed my anchor" you said "That's why you need to try and practice it. This could help you in the future" he said and you looked at him "You need feel the anger. Feel the grief. Let out your frustration. That's how I was able to control my powers. Find that anger in you, focus on that, not the things or the people around you. Find something from your life, something that made you angry" he said.

You turned around again before closing your eyes.

"You can't understand Talie. Do you know what it feel likes like? To lose someone who you have been expecting to see in this timeline? No, you don't. You know nothing"

Your elbow and the corners of your eyes were covered in dark scarlet red veins that kept spredning.

"Dig deeper. Through your whole life, someone must have lied to you or made you angry" Toby said.   

"Why do you need emotional support? Nothing has happened to you"

Your opened your eyes as they turned dark red.

"You're a danger to this world"

"Reginald experimented on you"

"You have kept me away from Five" 

"I did it to protect you" "By keeping me away from them. There is another word for that" 

With a single flick of the wrist and a countenance devoid of emotion, you started tearing apart a pillar 'Danger to this world' You scoffed in your head before picking up an abandoned vehicle and hurling it into a wall while you heard Toby clapping,