18. A bike ride

"You become what you feed your mind"

---

You and Five arrived at a building that was hangout to the biker gang, The Mothers of Agony.

Motorcycle engines revving was heard as the two of you walked closer to the building while people was giving you both some weird looks, wondering what two kids was doing here.

You both entered the club, gaining a few more looks from the bikers inside.

"What you two doing here, baby?" a woman asked "Lost, kid?" a man asked but the two of you just kept walking through the club.

"You lost angel" a man said, glazing at you causing Five to grabbed your hand, pulling you closer.

You and Five walked past some dancer that was dancing beside the pole swinging their hips back and forth while running their hands along the metal pole for customers' entertainment.

Both you and Five approached a door with a golden star on.

'MEMBERS ONLY'

Five opened the door to hear a tattoo machine buzzing and you saw a man sitting on the tattoo chair as a person was tattooing him.

"Been looking for you" Five said and the person turned around and you saw it was Pogo "Pogo" you said as both your and Five's eyes widened.

Pogo lit up a cigarette before he let out a puff of smoke "I don't tattoo children" he said "Swell, we're not here for the ink" you said "We're here because we have a mutual friend. Sir Reginald Hargreeves" Five said and Pogo sighed "Whatever he wants, I'm not interested" he said and turned back to the tattoo chair "I don't think you understand, I'm one of his children. From another timeline" Five said and a few bikers started taking some steps closer to you and Five while the sound chains rattling was heard.

Pogo turned around to look at them again "Another timeline?" he asked before he chuckled and the two of you took a quick glance around to see that the birkers started to surround you.

"As crazy as it sounds, we have met before. Back in 1963 when you were a diaper-wearing chimp in dire need of a manicure. I don't know if you remember, but I have a scar to prove it" Five said and pulled down his collar a little bit to reveal the three scratch marks.

"If what you're saying is true, I'd be talking to a man and a woman well into their sixties. Now, if you two excuse me, I've had a very long day" Pogo said and turned around to leave.

"Pogo, you need to listen to us" Five said and the two of you attempted to follow Pogo but the birker blocked your way as they surrounded you and Five.

A man then grabbed both of your arms causing Five to turn to him with anger in his eyes.

"I think is time for you to go home to Mommy, little guy" one of the guys said as Pogo left the room "Poor choice of words, there" you said "Shut your mouth, brat" one of the men said and another man was about to get you shirt but Five grabbed his wrist, snapping it then kicking him in the shin causing him to fall. You snatches out of the other man's grip before kicking him in the shin causing him to grunt in pain before falling to his knees.