25. Invitations

"You cannot spend much time worrying about what others think, because they cannot see your whole story. They cannot see all of the ideas, dreams and plans inside of you just waiting to unfold. They cannot see all of your magic and everything wonderful about you"

 They cannot see all of your magic and everything wonderful about you"

---

The plan to save the universe hadn't worked and instead it had speed up the end of everything.

Fei and Christopher had being lost to the Kugelblitz and Five had risked his own life to save Toby and Ben before they were also lost to the Kugelblitz.

The Kugelblitz have grown so big that it have absorbing everything. 

Lucky, the Hotel Obsidian was still standing, so you and the others have settled down there to think about what to do now.

Five were standing by the railing thinking while Sloane and Luther was sitting on a couch leaned up at each other as Viktor and Lila was sitting on a chair each.

Viktor was sitting normal on the chair while Lila was sitting upside down as you and Toby were standing leaned against one of the post.

You had decided to not bother Five right now, you didn't know if he was thinking about a new plan to save the universe or if he was trying to accept that it was over.

"So, how is it that we're still here, but the whole of the universe is going down the cosmic shitter?" Allison asked "Maybe we're the last to get flushed" Viktor said "Wasn't talking to you" Allison said to him as she crossed her arms over her chest while looking away from him.

"You were asking everyone and Viktor answered. You asked and he gave you an answer so stop acting like a bitchy child" you said and Allison let out a scoff "Wasn't talking to you either" she said and you snapped your head at Allison, sending her a death glare and she glared back.

"Hey, has anyone seen Klaus?" Luther asked "Or Dad" Sloane said "Screw Reginald, he can be eating by the Kugelblitz for all I care" Toby mumbled "Glad we are thinking the same" Five and you mumbled.

"They'll be there" Diego said "Really? Did they...hit traffic?" Ben asked sarcastically and Diego looked at him as Ben turned to face the others "Look, people, we're alive because we're special, right? We're the only ones who can save the universe" he said.

"What's the point of saving the world, when there is almost nothing to save" you said "I agree. What is there to save and to fight for. I know we still have each other, so shouldn't we be spending that last time we have left, together" Toby said and Five took a quick look at you from over his shoulder before he turned his head back.

"Uh, question" Allison said as she raised her hand "Yes" Ben said as he turned to her "Didn't we just try saving the universe and fail miserably?" she asked "Yeah, it's because his plan was stupid" Diego said as he pointed at Ben "Mm" Allison said.