24. Don't bring him into this

"A champion is defined, not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall" 

---

You looked at Five's hand in yours. Both you and Five decided to rest for a bit, since you were exhausted after what you did in the basement and after everything that has happen to you the last few days.

Five's blazer, suit, tie and shoes were laying on the floor together with your jacket and shoes.

Your back were pressed tightly against Five's chest and his legs were hooked around yours as you are both laying in bed in that bedroom that used to be Five's old room.

You should be happy right now, but you keep thinking like something is wrong, like it's not over.

"Is something on your mind?" you can feel Five's warm breath in your neck, causing you to smile.

"Nothing much" you try to shrug it off but Five is not having it. His hands go down to your stomach and when he starts to tickle you which 'cause you you to start laughing.

You try to wriggle yourself out of his grip but he doesn't let you, "Stop!" you continue laughing while trying to wriggle away.

Having to, you turn around. Five's face just inches from yours and a smirk is plastered upon his face.

"Tell me" he said in a demanding tone "It's nothing" you tell him, not wanted to talk about this subject with him. 

"It's not nothing. I can tell that by the way that frown is upon that forehead of yours. I want to be here for you. We've been apart too long and too many times. Let me be here for you, please" he said.

"Okay" you said, taking a deep breath "I have a feeling, telling me that this isn't over and more danger will come and I'm scared that it's true" you said as you moved your eyes to look down "Hey" he said as he put his left hand on your right cheek "Look at me" he said and you looked at him "It's over, we won, so all we have to do now, is find a house where the two of us can start a new life together, buy a dog, get married" he said with a smile and a positive voice.

"But I'm still scared" you said "I'm here, okay. And I'm not leaving you again. I'm gonna stay by your side all the way, all the time. I'm going to follow you for the rest of my life, remember" he said and you let out a small smile "I'm going to keep you safe and protect you and nothing is gonna happen to you, not as long as I'm here. No one is gonna hurt you again and you are not going through the same pain, you went through when I was away. I will be here, all the time, everyday, forever" he said as you looked into each other's eyes "You promise?" you asked "I promise" he said and you smiled before you moved closer to him, laying your head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around you before he kissed you on the top of your head.

"I love you" you said "I love you too" he said "I love you more" you said as you moved your head so you were looking at him "I love you the most" he said with a smile and you smiled before you kissed.