19. The Tattoo

"Sometimes good command decisions get compromised by bad emotional responses"

---

Five was driving down the road "Turn" you said when you saw an RV in the forest and Five turned left before driving farther into the forest.

Five stopped the bike as you both saw Pogo's bike and Five stopped the engine before he got off.

"My lady" he said as he moved his hand towards you and you smiled before you grabbed his hand and he help you off.

"You know that you look really hot riding on that bike" you said "Thanks" he said with a smile.

"I think you should buy a bike. It will look good on you" you said "Well, I like bikes more than cars" he said "Maybe we should both buy a bike each" you said "Yeah, I like that" he said "Imagined us two driving down the roads on our bikes" you said "Like a real power couple" he said with a smile "Yeah" you said also smiling as you both look at each other while imagined that picture in your minds.

You two then walked closer to the RV to see a woman sitting on her bench, reading a while smoking "Can I help you two?" she asked "Need a word with Pogo" Five said "Ain't no Pogo here, pumpkin" the woman said.

"Then you must be a really big fan of him, sense you have him riding on a bike with you, sprayed on the RV" you said as you pointed on RV.

"Okay" Five huffed before the two of you stepped closer and the woman stood up "So I suggest you two get your ass of my property before I call a truant officer" she said.

You and Five remained silent as you stared at the woman.

"It's okay, Tammy. Let the kids in" Pogo said from inside the RV.

Five gave the woman a small smirk and raised his eyebrows before you and him walked towards the RV.

You and Five entered the RV to see Pogo sitting by a table and the two of you walked over before taking a seat in front of him while Tammy closed the door before she sat on the other side of the RV, continuing to read her book.

As you sat down, a pistol cocking was heard but the couple was calm, but you were ready, so you put your hands down under the table and they started to glow red before they made a small red force shield under the table in front of Five's leg, so if now Pogo pulled the trigger, the pullet would hit the shield.

"You're either dumb or desperate" Pogo said and Five moved his hand into his inner pocket "Which is it?" Pogo asked "Don't bring me into this, Pogo. I just came along" you said.

"You tell me" Five said and he took out the piece of skin with the tattoo before he put it on the table.

Pogo put down his glass before he picked up the tattoo "That looks like my work, but I never did that tattoo" he said "Not yet, you haven't. I cut it off my 100-year-old self" Five said "Ah, so desperate it is" Pogo said "You would be too if you knew the entire universe were at stake" Five said and and Pogo inhale sharply "So it's happened" he said before the sound of a pistol de-cocks was heard and you powered down, making the shield disappear.