23. Party

"Never let others control your mind"

---

The song 'Another One Bites the Dust' by Queen was playing out loudly on the speakers as Ben was holding a bottle of champagne that Diego opened with a sword while the Sparrow and the Umbrella was in the living room, celebrating that they have saved the universe.

Diego sliced the top off Ben's champagne bottle while you smiled as you watch the two families dancing.

Ohh, let's go

Ben poured some champagne in Five's glass.

Steve walks warily down the street
With his brim pulled way down low

Sloane and Fei were both holding a glass with champagne as they were dancing.

With a brim pulled way down low

Lila wrapped her arm around Five's shoulder who looked over at you that were dancing with Toby, Fei and Sloane.

Ain't no sound. But the sound of his feet

Lila ruffled his hair with a smile.

Machine guns ready to go

You smiled as you were dancing with the others

Are you ready? Hey, are you ready for this?

The Sparrows and the Umbrellas all started dancing around the living room.

Are you hanging on the edge of your seat

Fei and Sloane smiled as they cheered with their glass.

Out of the doorway the bullets rip

Allison was standing far off the side with a bottle of champagne in her hand. She had a frown on her face.

To the sound of the beat yeah

Fei bow to Allison before she rejoin the dance floor.

Another one bites the dust

Ben was pouring the champagne bottle down his mouth as Diego gave him a bump from behind with his chest.

Another one bites the dust

Luther uncorked another bottle of champagne before he sprayed it all over.

And another one gone and another one gone
Another one bites the dust yeah

Viktor was smiling to see his family having fun.

Hey I'm gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust

Allison and Viktor looked at each other and Allison turned around before leaving.