14. Do it

"Don't allow someone else to kill your dreams" 

---

Toby opened the door to Reginald's office before he slammed the file about him and his sister down on the on the desk in front of him "Explanation. Now" Toby said.

Reginald adjusted his monocle as he took a closer look at the file "Well, that's yours and your sister's file" he said "Yeah, but it say that you took my sister's powers and put them in me. Why?" Toby asked furious.

"Okay. I took you and your sister in 'cause I wanted to adopt a different child. A particularly special girl. Who, like you and the rest of your siblings was born on the same day" Reginald said "Natalie, is it?" Toby asked "Yes" Reginald said "Go on" Toby said.

"I spend a long time looking for her, but I was unable to locate her, unfortunately. It was like she never exist and the woman I had plan on carrying my daughter died before my dearest Natalie could be born. I conducted a small experiment because I was unsuccessful in finding her. So I took you and your twin sister in" Reginald said "So me and my sister were just some experiments to you? You're mad man. YOU KILLED MY SISTER" Toby shouted "No I didn't, your sister's condition was worse than yours" Reginald said "Bullshit, you could have saved us both, but you didn't 'cause my powers were stronger than my sister's. So you took her powers away from her and put them in me. But taking my sister's powers also killed her, right?" Toby asked and Reginald nodded.

"You and me are done. Natalie was right, you are an evil and dangerous man and my sister is fucking dead because of you" Toby said before he turned around and walked away "There is still a way to bring your sister back" Reginald called out and Toby stopped "What?" he asked "That girl, she also has the ability to changed reality, she can create people out of her powers" Reginald said and Toby turned around to face him "What are you talking about?" he asked "If you bring me the girl, I might have a way to bring your sister back or at last make sure that you can see and talk to her all the time" Reginald said.

"What are you talking about?" Toby asked and Reginald pulled up a needle before he put it on the table "Lure her away from her family and stuck her with this. She will passed out. And then you bring her to me" he said and Toby looked at him "No" he said "Do I need to remind you off what I did for you" Reginald said before he walked closer to Toby.

Toby could feel the fear as Reginald moved closer to him "Bring her to me, okay" Reginald said "And if I can't?" Toby asked "Then I can easy take those powers from you, killing you and you don't want that, do you?" Reginald asked and Toby could sense the fear from him.

"No" he said, his breath was shaking "Good, bring me the girl and I will make sure you can see your sister again" he lied.

Reginald wanted you, but not so he could give Toby a chance to see Sabrina, he did it cause he wanted you on his side. He wanted to studie you, experiment on you, run some test, so he could be sure that you really were his daughter, even so he was sure you were and since he knew that he couldn't get near you, he was using Toby, someone you used to be close with.