2. The fight against The Sparrows

"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple"

---

Fei was fighting against Allison while Jayme was fighting Vanya in the main entrance of the Academy while a crow was flying around Fei and Allison.

"I don't wanna fight you!" Vanya said to Jayme as she dodged a kick from her.

Jayme swung another kick at Vanya but she ducked down "Aww! Did you wanna be best friends?" Jayme asked before she swung another kick at Vanya, knocking her to the floor with a groan.

While Fei was fighting against Allison , Alphonso was eating popcorn as he was standing with Sloane was watching the fight.

"Should I step in and help?" Sloane asked, looking at the fights "Nah she is making a point" Alphonso said before he moved the bag with popcorn towards Sloane "Popcorn?" he asked but she moved the bag away while shaking her head.

Vanya then got up making Jayme poke to Sloane's arm causing the three to look at her.

"My turn" Vanya said before her skin turned pale and a white bright icy blue ball appeared by her stomach, but then a white ball appeared on Sloane's palm and with her powers she lifted Vanya up in the air causing her powers to go off, making Vanya flew backwards, hitting the wall with a scream and a grunt as she knock down all the pictures on the wall.

"Art snob, huh?" Sloane asked.

"Hey" a voice said and Sloane looked towards the voice to see you.

Sloane threw some kicks and punches at you but because of your amazing reflex, you could dodged them quickly.

"You know, you look really nice and pretty" you said as you took some steps back from her "Aww, thank you. I'm Sloane" she said with a smile "I'm Natalie" you said "Lovely to meet you" she said before you swung a punch at her but she used her powers before she lifted you up.

She spun you around but you sent out an energy blast towards her, sending her flying backwards, making you land on the floor with a grunt.

Meanwhile Diego was chasing the cube as he was throwing knives at it while Ben had one of his tentacle wrapped around Klaus, lifting him up "See? We're hugging! This is progress!" Klaus said.

But then someone punched Ben right in the face causing him to drop Klaus and he felled to the floor.

You rushed over to Klaus "Are you alright?" you asked "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks little sis" Klaus answered "Maybe you shouldn't have skip the training back when we were kids" you told him "I don't like fighting" Klaus said "Neither do I. But sometimes you have to fight for survival and to protect the people you care about" you said.

But then Ben got up while grunting "You again" he said as he was holding his hand to his cheek where you had punched him.

You then got up before you turned to face Ben "Go Klaus. I will handle this" you said and Klaus nodded before he ran away.