11. Mixtape for the enemy

"We can't become what we want to be, by remaining what we are"

---

Luther, Allison and Viktor was standing on the the second floor talking about the disappearing of people.

Viktor was standing by a pool ball table while Luther was sitting on another pool ball table.

"So, all the people on the street just disappeared?" Allison asked "Well, no, not all of them, just...half of them" Luther said "Five did say animals were disappearing" Viktor said "Okay, well, now is definitely people" Luther said "Marcus was supposed to meet up with us earlier, but he never showed" Viktor said "What, you think this grandfather thing took Marcus?" Luther asked "It can't just be coincidence, right?" Viktor asked "Great" Allison said with a sigh "Now those Sparrow psychopaths think we took their Number one. We're never getting the briefcase back" she said "Okay, what if..." Viktor said before he took some steps forward "What if we just told the truth? Marcus is gone, and maybe we're partially responsible" he said "That'll go well. They'll throw us a party" Allison said sarcastically "I bet they throw fantastic parties" Luther said.

"Listen. Marcus was ready to give us back the briefcase. If the rest of his family are even half as open-minded, you know, maybe we can come to some kind of an agreement, get it back" Viktor said "Yeah, yeah. Okay" Luther said before he jumped down from the pool ball table "Well, if you guys are heading over there, I should probably come along. You know, uh, for protection" he said.

Viktor didn't say anything as he turned to look at Allison "Yeah" she said and took the last sip from her glass before she put it on the table "Nice try, Stockholm" she said before she walked towards him "Your ass is staying here" she said and patted him on the shoulder as she walked passed him.

"Wha--?" Luther asked confused "She's right" Viktor said "What? Who put you two in charge?" Luther asked "Look, Allison...She needs something to take her mind off Clarie. So, we'll handle this" Viktor said "Yeah. Copy. Hey, um...Thanks for looking out for her" Luther said and Viktor nodded before walking away.

---

You walked into an old warehouse. You remember that in the original timeline, Reginald had assisted you in learning how to handle your powers in the warehouse where you now in.

"Okay, this is alright" you said as you looked around before you took a deep breath.

You then started lifting up some couple of boxes with your powers before you threw them away.

You didn't care if you used your powers recklessly and drained your energy, you needed an empty place to let all of your frustrations out without being scared of hurting anyone.

You knew that it wasn't a good idea to activate your powers on an empty stomach but since you just got something to eat on your way over here, it was not a problem.