38. The universe is reset

"When we lose someone we love, we must learn not to live without them, but to live with the love they left behind"

---

The sound of a bell was heard as an elevator door opened before the family stepped out of the elevator, notching that it was evening.

They looked around to see that they were in some kind of park as police sirens wailing and the sound of traffic was heard in the distant.

"Cool" Lila said with a laugh as they were all looking around.

Five walked over to a small statue standing in the middle of the park that was formed as Reginald's head.

'OBESIDIAN MEMORIAL PARK

CRACIOUSLY DEONATED BY

SIT REGINALD HARGREEVES.

THIS 1ST DAY OF OCTOBER 1989'

Viktor turned around to see Luther walking out of the elevator "Luther?" Viktor asked in shock while smiling "Oh shit. You can see me?" Luther asked "Yes!" Viktor said "I'm alive? I'm alive" Luther said "Yes" Viktor said as he jumped into his arms and Luther hugged him as he lifted him up.

Five stared in shock to see his brother now alive before he looked at the elevator, hoping that you would step out.

"Luther's alive!" Klaus said as he clapped "Oh my God" Lila said as Luther put Viktor down and they pulled away. "Wait. That's not all, big guy" Viktor said as he noticed that he was no longer huge "Huh?" Luther asked confused until he looked down at himself to see that he was his normal size.

"Whoa! Oh shit! My body!" he said before he looked at his arms to see that they don't look like monkey arms anymore, instead they were normal "I look amazing" he said "Luther's all svelte now" Klaus said "Wait. I gotta show Sloane" Luther said and Five raised his left arm up and his eyes widened "I got my arm back" he said as he look at his left arm in confusion.

"This is so cool. W-Wait. Where's Sloane?" Luther asked as he was looking around "Oh, she was, uh...She was right behind me--" Klaus said "When Allison hit the button" Lila said "She's gone too. But...so is Talie" Diego said.

All of them was well enough what had happen to you, though it didn't stop Diego, Viktor, Klaus and Five from glancing at the elevator doors in hope that you would come back to life like Luther had.

"You know, I don't know about you guys, but I have not felt this good in years" Klaus said as Five walked around the statue in the middle of the park, confused look on his face as he looked at the city that laid outside of the park.

"Does anyone know where the hell we are?" Ben asked "The hotel. Or at least this is where it used to be" Lila said "I think the old man did" Five said as he turned to his family "I think he reset the universe" he said before he looked away.