32. The Seven Bells

"There are moments in life that changes you, that define you, there are moments that makes you forget who you are and where you're going, you're going to lose yourself along the way. People say that love is what you need in life, but it may no be in that form of a person, it can come from music, places, its the little things in the life, you've just got to try to find what it is that restarts the fire within you and find your way back, because no matter how hard it seem or now long the battle is, there is always a way back" 

 People say that love is what you need in life, but it may no be in that form of a person, it can come from music, places, its the little things in the life, you've just got to try to find what it is that restarts the fire within you and find your...

---

You and Five entered the hotel with Reginald.

"Woo! Five ! Yeah" Klaus said as the others except for Allison, Reginald and Ben were cheering and whistling at Five.

"Here he is" Luther said as they were all clapping "Yeah" Klaus said "That speech last night! Wow!" Diego said "Brought me to tears, you big softy" Lila said as she jumped off the couch "It was an amazing speech" Toby said.

Five tucked his hands into his pockets as he stared at his family, regretting the speech and the singing his drunken self have given.

"I especially liked when you referred to us as a family bound by destiny and love" Viktor said as Five walked past them after you.

Lila opened up her arm, offering a hug as Five walked closer but he pained no attention to her as he walked past her "Okay. Enough. It was the booze talking. In the light of day, you're all still deplorable" he said before he sat down next to you "Except you of course" he looked at you with a smile and you smiled back.

"And your day's about to get worse. The Norse had seven sleepers. The Blackfoot, seven stars. As a boy, I heard the legend of the seven bells. All these stories are the same. The village is under threat by flood, by fire, by a night that never ends. A shaman brings his disciples to a sacred cave. He tells them if they can ring the seven magic bells, the village will be saved, and all will be restored just as it was" Reginald said and you furrowed your brows while you had your head rested on Five's lap as he was gently and slowly stroking his hand up and down on the right side of her head.

"Reggie?" Lila asked as she raised her hand and Reginald looked at her "Can we get a little less Brothers Grimm and more 'What the hell does this have to do with us'?" Lila asked as she was laying on the couch with her head leaned up against Diego.

"Wait, hold on" you said and everyone looked at you as you sat up.

"There's 11 of us. Including you Reginald. Meaning 3 people will be left out. You, the person you're supposedly make a deal with and someone else" you said as you had your left side leaned against Five while he had his right arm rested behind you.

"Five, what is she talking about? Shut her up" Allison said but Five just shook his head.

"Most fairytales have stories of the person having something special about them. What if the seven bells are seven of you guys and that creates some sort of sigil" you said "Five, shut her up" Allison said "How about you shut up" Toby mumbled.