31. Second and last date

"If you find someone who cheeks up on you often to see if you're okay, who watched out for you and wants the best for you, who loves and recepts you, don't let them go, people like that are hard to find"

---

When you and Five appeared outside, he took the rag off.

"Okay now you can look" he said and your eyes widened when you saw what he have done.

 A picnic basket was standing on a blanket together with a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

"What?" you asked "What do you think?" he asked "You did all of this?" you asked and he nodded "Yeah, I mean we only went on one date. So I thought why not do a second one" he said and you looked at him.

"This is a surprise for you. So don't feel bad" he said with a smile before you both walk over and sat down on the blanket.

"So, when did you plan to do this?" you asked "A while ago. The world is ending anyway. Why not have one second but unfortunately last date? Beside you took me out the first time, so it only made sense that I plan this" he said and you looked at him "The second and last date" you said and he smiled with a nod.

"Did you made all of this by yourself?" you asked and he nodded "Yeah, I know it's not a lot, but it's the best I could do on short time" he said "I think its perfect" you said and he smiled.

Looking from a window above, it's like a story of love
Can you hear me
Came back only yesterday
I'm moving further away
Want you near me

"I almost forgot" you said before you pulled up two sandwiches that was wrapped in a napkin from your pocket.

"My plan was to look for you, so we could eat those together" you said before you handed the sandwich to him and he peeled the napkin off before his eyes widened in surprise "No way" he said "Yeah, I got you a peanut butter sandwich with marshmallow. Just like those we always made as kids" you said "Funny, I also made the same" he said as he opened the picnic basket before showing you them "Two bodies, one brain and soul" you said and he smiled while nodding.

All I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew
Only you

You and Five both started eating the sandwiches "You know I used to made them all the time, even after have forgotten you. My mom, Amy and Elliott think that it was weird I like those sandwiches" you said "I'm sorry about Elliott. About your mom and about Amy" he said "I'm sorry too. Five...well, hurting you, almost killing you. Being in grief shouldn't completely excuse my actions. Yeah, I was grieving and mourning, but I should've controlled myself. It wasn't your fault" you said before taking another bite of your sandwich "It's okay, I'm just glad you were able to calm down and you remember again" he said as he took another bite of his sandwich "It's because of you" you said and the two of you look at each other with a smile.