1. Meet The family

"Always do the right things even if isn't convenient for you"

---

"'Home'? This isn't your home" Reginald said "What are you talking about? This is the Umbrella Academy" Allison said.

"I have a bad felling about this" you said inside your head.

"Wrong again. This is the Sparrow Academy" Reginald said before looking up at the Sparrows who stopped by the middle of the balcony.

At the sound of echo footsteps approaching from upstairs was heard from behind them made you, Five and the others to turn around and they saw in front of a circular window stood five people and a grey cube that was floating next to them.

Diego pulled out his knife in defense, ready for a fight while Five stepped in front of you to protect you while Reginald looked at you with a smile.

"My daughter is finally home. I knew she would come back" he whispered.

"Dad, who the hell are these assholes?" a voice asked and the siblings took their attention away from the people on the balcony to see a man walking out from the side.

Five's and his sibling's eyes widened when they saw it was their brother Ben who was alive.

But he didn't look like the old Ben. His hair was different and he had an almost invisible scar on his face right under his left eye by his cheek.

You, Five and his siblings all froze in shock "Shit" you said as you all realised that you had screwed something up when you travelled back from 1963 to 2019.

For the first Reginald was alive, another group of people name The Sparrow was living in their house, and their dead brother Ben was alive.

You, Five and the Hargreeves siblings froze in shocked.

"Ben" Klaus said softly with a smile and Ben looked at him while Luther walked up in front of you and the others "Is that really you?" he asked and Ben looked at him.

"And who are the weirdoes on the balcony?" Diego shouted as he was looking at The Sparrows that were standing by the balcony, looking down at all of you.

"They are the Sparrows. My children" Reginald said proudly and the sound of rumbling was heard as the place shook a little bit while energy twinkling was heard.

"What did he just say?" you asked and Five looked at Reginald "I'm sorry. What do you mean, your children?" he asked before he took a step towards Reginald "That's not possible, old man" he said "Of course it is! I think I'd know, wouldn't I?" Reginald said as the rest of the Sparrows walked down to stand behind Ben.

"Everybody else can see Ben, right?" Klaus asked as he pointed at Ben "Cute hat, Sundance" Ben said sarcastically in respons, in a voice like he was mocking Klaus and in respons Klaus tipped his hat with a smile.