24. Shruti

Trigger Warning 🔞-: this chapter contains sexual content that might be unsuitable to some readers.

____________________________

All I see is a flash of white light in front of my eyes and literally my brain and the world stops working when a wave of pleasure shoots through my body .

"Ohh--- oh fuck--- "

My chest rises and falls as I look at his face panting. He literally has been the definition of a perfectly gorgeous boy throughout my life. How could I not see him as a "guy" when he actually has been the only guy in my world?

I haven't ever thought of anyone else other than him .

Grabbing my thighs he pulls me down so that I lay in front of him or rather under him .

"Are you really gonna--- "

He nods and the last word gets stuck inside my throat .

"Say it " he kisses my neck making me squeeze my eyes . Every touch from him makes me shudder . No matter how many times he has already touched me , he always feels new .

Holding my collars , he rips open my shirt , the buttons go flying around me.

My bare chest is in front of him on full display as a daunting yet sexy smirk curves up his lips .

"Say it heartbeat "

I bite my lower lip and he removes his Shirt and trousers .

Burying his head into my chest he sucks at my chest exactly where it is beating . My shirt falls down my shoulders leaving me fully naked.

I wrap my arms around his neck while his veiny arms hold my waist tight , pinning me to him.

A part of me almost has Forgotten how much wrong and fucked up all of this is but the other part knows somewhere that I'll hate myself for it. I won't be able to look my parents in the eyes .

Parting my legs , he looks me in the eyes . Decide !

I look at him with a hope,  a hope that he won't ask me . Don't ask me so that I can hate you rather than hating myself forever  .

Take away the consent and do what I actually want but I can't ask for it . I want you to be the sinner because I don't have the courage to be .

I want you to be my first shiv , I just can't accept it.

His face comes closer to mine and my heart sinks to my stomach .

He whispers "tell me you want it " and that's it , I can't . I just can't.

I shake my head and something inside me shatters . The thought of someone else touching me ,disgusts me but I don't want to be disgusted by me forever.

"No, I don't " I deadpan .

I know he'll now get up and leave . I'll cry untill I fall asleep . Tomorrow Tanmay uncle will arrange the date again . Some random guy will turn into my husband who probably won't understand how my brain functions and I will be tagged as an overreacting,  mentally unstable wife of a politician. I will miss shiv forever and when he'll marry anyone else . Fuck!!! I'll cry forever . Maybe I'll die .

He smiles like a maniac before whispering "guess what , I don't give a fuck "

The devil he is.

My heart begins pounding against my chest as he places a kiss on my forhead and his full length goes inside of me with one push because of how wet I already am . It hurts like a bitch and my eyes pool with unshed tears .

He keeps kissing my collarbone and my neck while my walls adjust to him . Soon pain turns into pleasure . He starts moving in and out of me slowly.

"Isn't it so wrong shiv " I whiper rubbing my Palm on his bicep  . He shakes his head in response.

"You are the beat of my heart how can I not own you my heartbeat "

My heat jumps and flips and he begins pounding inside me in a rhythm.  However it still hurts but this is worth the pain. I don't Care if I die Tommorow, I'll forever cherish this memory .

He grunts and groans "ah --- fuckkk, you're killing me Shru"

I squeeze my eyes shut being thrown into a parallel universe .

Warmth fills me as his head falls on my chest ."I love you so much " he whipers .

You shouldn't .
We shouldn't.

_____________
_____________
_____________
_____________

When I wake up at 4 he is sitting in front of me with his back on full display as he sorts his clothes.

"You're leaving"

"You want me to stay " he smirks "your uncle must be ready to arrange a date for you , so I need to beat someone up, or maybe kill someone "

"I won't go, don't worry " I whisper holding the blanket close to my chest.

"I don't trust you " he says and I throw a pillow at him .

"Wait " I get up holding the blanket and move close to his back . Catching sight of some old scars makes my heart shrink. They are everywhere on his back.

"Wha--"

"It's nothing " he throws his t-shirt over his head and gets up .

"It is " I look up at him. He bends to kiss my forhead .

"Even if it is , it's an old memory."

"There is nothing about you that I don't know " my voice is low because maybe , just maybe there actually are things that I don't know .

"You know everything that is important"

"This is important too , it is for me . Did you go to America because of that incident " my voice is about to break.

"You won't be convinced, will you? " he cups my face with a hand .

"Tell me please " I sob .

"Get ready I'll take you there"

I want to ask where but today I don't want to loose this chance,  I wanna see .

I wrap the blanket around me and he chuckles.  For the help he picks me up in his arms and takes me to the bathroom . He waits in the driveway while it is still a little dark outside.  I get dressed in a nude blue jumpsuit and get inside the car as fast as I can .

"Don't text him " Shiv speaks looking at my phone . I was about to tell uncle I'm with shiv. I nod and place my phone back .

He looks out of the window but I look at the road ahead .

He didn't want to drive so we brought a driver with us .After two hours  my heart goes numb when the car stops in front of a place which is my biggest nightmare,  A mental Asylum.