Epilogue -: Shivay

"I don't approve, it's a straight no. You are being stupid " he looks at her angrily for the first time in his life.

"You said you'd give me whatever I'll ask for, moreover you had hidden so many things from me " she looks at him with teary eyes which is making my blood boil.

"Fuck his opinions, we don't need the prime minister to approve of us " I declare.

"See " my dad looks at her with dissapointment " this is your choice ? This ? "

"He is " she speaks in a low voice.

"There is noone as happy as me in this whole world right now " shivam uncle giggles.

" I haven't approved yet " Mr PM says .

"and we don't give two fucks" I get up.

"Shut up for God's sake" she grits her teeth.

"Fine I won't stop you shruti , but I'll seriously beat you to a pulp if you make her cry EVER " he glares at me.

"Thank you uncle " she jumps up excitedly.

"You can call him dad now " aunt speaks.

"We can't let you both marry untill ofcourse his tenure as PM ends " uncle declares and ofcourse my dad would ruin things or make me wait at least.

Five fucking years .

We walk out of the Mansion and she keeps talking about her planning about our wedding before she takes out a box of sandwiches.

" I made these for you" she smiles and I take a bite.

"How's it "

"Absolutely shitty"

"Give it back " she tries to snatch it but I sprint away.

Shru has always been my everything, she's my heartbeat, my wife , my world and she always will be .

I love this girl. I forever have.