7. Shruti

He runs his fingers in his hair and I must be equally depraved if I'm finding that sexy right now. He loosens his tie and places his palms on the table before glaring at me.

"Do you want me to drag you over here ?"

I shake my head again and take a step back .

"Tsk ,tsk heartbeat . Running is not a damn option. Do you think you can run from me ?"

"S-shiv "

"Shiv WHAT!!! " he growls and I flinch . Thankgod we are at the office because it is sound proof.

"I-- what did I do " I ask in a low voice .

With one hand he instantly throws down all files and books from the front of him and he looks like a raging monster to me right now .

"Did I tell you to walk here and bend in front of me ?" He growls again and I take a step forward .

"Yeah , just like that . You do know how to walk " he deadpans as I stop in front of him .

"Be a good girl heartbeat, stop testing my patience because with you I'm being very patient "

My lower lip trembles and damn even if this is humiliating there is a rush of adrenaline in my body . My mind has all kinds of dirty images running inside it. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"I -- s-" I try to find an excuse but he grabs me by the nape and yanks my head closer to his . My mouth stops an inch away from his when he smiles with obsession dripping from his eyes . Rage mixed with obsession is bad. It really looks bad because chills run down my spine as I see this devil ready to rip my soul apart.

"Shhh, not another word . Just like a good girl, answer my fucking questions without any if or but " he pins my face to the table making my ass rub against his thighs . With the other hand he pins my hands behind my back.

"Did you think you could smile at any motherfucker like that ? You could talk to him? You could let him look at you like that?" He growls . "Didn't I say you are mine?" He hovers over me so that I can feel his breath on the back of my neck.

"You are-- h-urting me s-shiv"

"And you are fucking hurting me " he snarls and I flinch .

"What part of -- you are mine to love , mine to keep, mine to captivate and mine to fuck -- do you not understand heartbeat?"

If anyone from our parents sees us like this , they'll seriously get a heart attack.

"Anyone c-can w-walk in on us " I whisper and he whispers back in my ear " I don't give a fuck , can any other man look at you from now on ? Hmm ? Answer me! "

"N-no " I immideatly say because all I know is this devil will seriously kill me if I don't agree to his conditions .

"Who do you belong to ?"

"Y-you" I whisper as a tear slides down my cheek . Is he really the same boy? NO he isn't.

"Take my fucking name , tell me who do you belong to "

"To Shivay Raichand "

"Good girl " he leaves my hands and nape so that I can stand straight . My back hurts like hell for a moment. I've been skipping gym but that's not what is important right now.

"Now tell me " he places a finger under my chin to make me look up at him "who has the right to fuck you baby ?"

A shiver runs down my spine when those words skip his mouth . My mind goes numb and my body trembles.
"Don't cross the line Shiv , you and I stand on opposite sides of that line. You can't cross it . Not like this "

"I already did and I'll do it over and over again untill you break and fall into my arms. The people outside or those inside the conference room don't matter to me . You do . So stop teaching me moral fucking values when you are standing so helpless in front of me " he grabs my hair in his fist but not hurting me with his grip . Tears roll down my eyes knowing that someone I cared about so much has now become a devil . A free ticket to hell .

"Don't cry , I hate it when you cry unless it is because of me thrusting inside you and you screaming my name" he smiles making me feel disgusted .

"I hate you " I speak in a cracked voice .

"I Hate you so fucking much" he brushes his thumb on my lower lip and then picks me up to make me sit on the table.

"From now on , you'll follow some rules . If you do I'll be good to you but if you don't " he glares at me " You'll see for yourself " he threatens and I gulp the lump in my throat.

"You'll always tie your hair in front of other people . I don't like people seeing my favorite stuff " he takes out a hairband from his pocket and puts my hair in a pony tail . "You'll never put on red lipstick or a red dress untill I want you to do so and you'll be an obedient girl"

He kisses my forhead as my heart sinks to my stomach.

"Otherwise you wear whatever you want but not my favorite colour , understood ? "
I nod and he pushes me on the table hovering Over me .

"W-what are you doing " I question and he grabs my thigh .

"Showing you that I'll cross each fucking line and boundary to come to you . We are not friends heartbeat. We've never been . You are mine and I'm yours . End of story . " he places a kiss on my collarbone and I can think of all sorts of horrendous scenes that are going to come across if I walk ahead like this.

Rules are not meant to be broken. Lines are not meant to be trespassed but if we do there are going to be consequences.

If I let him trespass I'm ruined forever, my friendship is already dead but if I don't let him he'll ruin us both .