21. Shruti

I wanted to call her inside because lunch is ready and I thought archit is angry at her for whatever happened between Zain and Inayat . Well, Zain is an asshole and he deserved it .

But actually, I found Mr. Devil standing outside . It's been a while since I last saw him, he must have come to know about the dance class which means he's angry . When he's angry, things get bad,  really really bad .

"How was the dance class heartbeat " he speaks making me stop in my tracks and I turn around with shivering legs . All the girls go silent when he strides towards me . Silently like a predator.

"Ohh it was really good " kai speaks before walking inside inayat's room with a glass of water , ofcourse she loved it , her partner was kavish solanki who danced with her when Devansh Ditched her last moment . Later he came in fuming to find kavish with his fiance who even kicked devansh out of the dance studio by telling him nobody gets to talk like that with my partner .

As if she's his life partner .

I don't dare to spit out a word when he strolls towards a couch "Did you cook something, I'm hungry"

I nod and walk towards the kitchen . The door opens revealing Zara . Archit must have left. My heart is beating like a drum . I know the volcano will erupt any time soon.

Ishani and Crystal are looking at each other because both of them have no idea about him , I guess the first time Ishani must have seen him was at that party and for Crystal it's today. I guess so.

"Who's he " crystal asks . Yes , it's her first time seeing him .

"Bad news " Zara replies . Even my friends know what my childhood buddy is about. When I place the plate in front of him and take a seat , he raises his eyes from the phone screen  just for a second.

"My good girl has Forgotten manners ?"
My spine jerks straight when he looks at the plate . Most of the times he wants me to feed him like I did when we were kids but now he wants it in front of everyone ?

"I think you wish to go back home " he makes a deadly eye contact with me .

Wait, what ? We're going home ?

"Here " He pats on the seat next to him ,I shift and start feeding him .

"And what is this "

My hands shiver as the spoon clinks on the plate.

"I think you've been blessed with a lovely voice my heartbeat " he is so calm , it's scary "so bloody use it " he growls making me flinch .

My eyes pool with tears and my hands shiver . He's really infuriated because of the dance class thing .

"Shiv" my voice comes out broken.

"Shiv what ? "
I have no idea what he's angry about but I know all this has started from that stupid dance class .
"What is what? "

"The fucking bold red lipstick "
Ohh fuck !
"take off " .

Without wasting a single second , I rush inside . I really want to call uncle and complain but he'll come here within an hour and things will get worse . If I tell dad that his favourite one is tormenting me like hell then he won't just believe it . He'll trust him over me . I splash water on my face . This was a lipstick crystal bought me because everyone thinks it looks pretty on me , guess he doesn't think the same . Why does he actually hate me so much that he's tormenting me like this . Wait,  is it because of my mental conditions ?

No shut up shru , it can't be.

I've received hundreds of sorry texts and comments on my Instagram and its irritating me now . Plus mine and Crystal's dance partners have been beaten to a pulp by abhimanyu . 

I walk out and he keeps eating once he takes a glimpse of my face .

"Just a little warning to all of you , during the inter-uni championship there will be a lot of people from hunters and monsters inside our campus . Keep yourselves safe " he gets up and strolls towards the door"and you'll not go out " he points towards me .

Fine ASSHOLE!!!!!

An unpleasant feeling crawls up my gut and I just want to cry so much . He was so angry that he just came to yell at me . After so many days,  he just wanted to--- urghh why am I even thinking about it?

"Oh darling he's such an asshole " Kai hugs me

"There was a time when he was my favourite human on earth , now I don't hate anything more than him " I rush into my room shutting the door . A text notification pops up on my phone screen . I wipe my face with my palm to find a text from Tanmay uncle on the family group .

Uncle : come home for a few days both of you .

Mr. Devil : sure

He's acting as if he didn't know , what a jerk.

Shruti : after the championship?

Mr. Devil : tomorrow morning, pack your stuff and your brain cells . You keep forgetting them.

Dad : *laughing emogi*

Uncle : behave!.

Mom: come on Tanmay , they are kids .

No we are not kids anymore mom . Things have gone too far .

I tell the girls , I'll be back when the championship starts and they help me pack my stuff .

"Can I come with you " Crystal speaks looking at me with a smile.

"Hell, yessss I love you " I jump at her .

"I'm sorry if I make you and shivay uncomfortable but it's just that my  brother is about to be back an---"

"I don't Care "I wave my hand in front of my face casually " I'm just out of the world that you're coming "

"Thanks" she grins . She is a person who always wants to escape reality. She cannot face the fact that her family is fucked up and the guy whom she considers her hero isn't a hero at all . He doesn't even care about her anymore. So she tries to run away . Anyways I'll help her with all I've got .