17. Shruti

Have you guys heard of the party " kai jumps up excitedly as we escort the new girl to our apartment . New girl is Cryatal Raghuvanshi, IMU's mafia princess . Kiaan Raghuvanshi's sister . Just after browsing right now, I came to know that guy is just a walking talking nightmare. So the girl we have here can really fuck anyone's life up anytime .

"Which one" Zara asks without making eye contact with anyone .
"BHU is organizing it's first party for this year and it's gonna be damn amazing , can we go ?" Inayat chirps . She's dancing in joy because she has a secret boyfriend at BHU . I can bet on my life she's hiding a guy from us.

But wait a fucking second , party at Black Hunters University? No fucking way in hell . Shiv is gonna strangle me to death.

"No absolutely not " I deadpan .

"No we are going " ishani jumps up excitedly" Come on guys have some exciting adventure in life. "

She obviously has no problem in going there because her brother owns the university . Kavish Solanki is basically the ruler of Hunters . Considering Abhimanyu rules our university, kiaan Raghuvanshi rules the IMU , we have another psychopath in the house . I can bet on my life ishani's brother would be equally lunatic . No offense Ishu but they are mafias so ? It's obvious but hey won't he be annoyed if he finds her in such a party?

"Yeah we are totally going " kainat adds and she's the most excited amongst us . I really feel she needs a break from all of dev's drama before I clearly tell her to break off that toxic engagement. " Crystal are you coming? "

" I've a lot of unpacking and catching up to do and kiaan will kill me if he comes to know even when he is behind the bars ." Maybe he'll kill us all too .

"These fucking control freak brothers " Zara laughs and I don't believe how she agreed because abhi will choke her to death if she steps out of the campus without his permission.

They literally drag me to the party. I'm dressed in a golden bodycone dress with speggati straps paired with golden heals . My hair are tied in a bun while my heart is pounding against my chest so loud that even the music is low comparatively . I'm hyper aware of my surroundings . All BHU students dance on the beats of music while I can't find any sort of enjoyment here in this . I can almost imagine shiv's dark eyes glaring at me .
My eyes land at Zara , while all other girls are dancing , she's busy drinking.

"You can't handle so much , stop already "
I settle myself on a stool near the bar . Zara is continuously taking shots . No! correction, she's taking uncountable number of shots one after the other . I've started to get worried about her . I open my mouth to say something but next moment she's picked up from the seat by strong arms . I raise my head to find Archit Oberoi looking at her with adoration . He carries her like she's the most delicate drunk thing in the world.

He looks at me for answers and before he can blame me for any sort of shit , I clarify
"Told her she can't handle but nobody ever listens to me "

"Tell isnani, kavish saw her and you guys need to run ."

Woah ! That's it ?
I'd never run unless Shivay Raichand is the one chasing.

But , Ishani really needs to escape before her brother locks her up in his Mansion.

I get up and stroll towards the dance floor because I sure as hell want to go from here before Shiv comes to know that I've come at a party his rivals are throwing.

In front of my eyes is a doll-like ishani dressed up in a golden princess tulle dress , inayat in her regular shorts and top and kai dressed in a blue bodycone dress . All three swaying on the beats of music.
Before I can pat on ishani's shoulder someone grabs her wrist and her face turns pale when she looks at a guy wearing a black jacket which is pressed against his broad shoulders and biceps .

He tilts his head to the side with a dissapointed look on his face and takes her out of the hall .

"With the looks of it , he is her brother " inayat Says .

"Or a secret boyfriend" kai hits inayat with her elbow .

"Ohh please " she voices before we all rush behind them. They stroll inside the main Mansion which has a Gothic vibe to it.

"What do you think you are doing Ishani " he snarls, his voice echoing in the halls .

She doesn't speak anything and freezes on her place . Seeing Ishani cry would be a life time regret.

She opens her mouth to say something but kai steps forward "I brought her with me "

We all freeze as kavish's gaze shifts from his sister to kainat's face .

"I'm sorry , it was all my fault , please don't be angry at her . She didn't want to come here on the first place "

Ishani's eyes turn wide while her brother keeps looking at my friend as if she's an alien .

"Kav--- " ishani speaks up but he cuts her off "Fine, fine" he smiles and I exchange gazes with Inayat .

" I'm happy to see that you've made good friends so soon " he tells his sister .

"See here's another one with bipolar issues" inayat whipers and I suppress my laughter .

"But you shouldn't stay here anymore , go back . I'll come visit you soon " his gaze bounces between kainat and his sister .

Ishani giggles " sure , I love you " she intertwines her arm with his .

"I love you too kai " she literally jumps on kainat to hug her .

"Thank god we are safe " inayat whipers as we head outside and kavish strolls out with us to see us off . Mostly to ensure his sister is safe .
I push the door open and my body goes numb when I see shiv standing in front of me with rage filled in his eyes . His jaw clenched and his hands in his pockets .