13. Shruti

Trigger Warning 🔞-: this chapter contains explicit content that might be unsuitable to some readers .

I look into his eyes as he carries me to the shower. When I stand on my own feet, warm water drowns me . My body feels so relaxed as the water flows down my white lacy bra and my bare shoulders . Although the relaxation is short lived because soon realization hits me that two dark eyes are fixed at me. I cross my arms in front of my chest and his lips curve up .

"Nothing I haven't seen before "

Sudden lightening and loud thunder makes me flinch . It's pouring in buckets outside . I hope Zara and others have reached the Uni on time . When it is raining heavily outside and chilled freezing winds are blowing, I feel more cozy in the bathroom .

I don't dare to ask or tell him anything as he leans againt the glass of the shower stall .

Apparently this is my punishment for all my misdeeds by the almighty lord gaping at me right now.

It is not that bad untill I realize he cuts the distance between us within five minutes . Water flows down his sharp abs and chiseled jaw making them look more and more exquisite . Shivay Raichand is the definition of dark , alluring intensity . He is everything with no limits , no boundaries. He knows no rules because what he wants is final and fatal . Right now , he wants me .

He pins me to the glass and holds both my wrists above my head. With the other hand he cups my face and his thumb caresses my lower lip .

"I'll make sure you be a good girl next time " he whispers near the most sensitive part of my neck making small hair at the back of my neck, stand straight. He trails soft kisses on the side of my neck , my collarbone and under it where it is still red because of the mark he left . It is gonna hurt like hell tomorrow. He gets on his knees and grabs my waist before kissing my stomach . Butterflies dance inside my belly as kisses me everywhere as if he's worshipping me . As if I'm the only thing he wants in his life. His tougue licks the skin of my stomach and my core tingles .

Trailing the kisses all over my arm he gets up and grabs my throat with one hand . I'm sure he knows, that he looks sexy as hell when he dominates .

He turns me around and pins me to the glass . The memories from uncle's office come back with full force and shivers run down my spine .

With one hand he keeps holding my nape to keep me in place and with the other he does something horrendous.

My shorts go down and kiss the floor making my cheeks turms redder than red .

"S--shiv" I whiper and he tightens his grip on my nape threatening me to keep my mouth shut because he's in no mood to listen. Maybe that will only aggravate him more.

"Hmm" he grunts near my ear as his hand slips into my undies .

"Looks like you are excited about the punishment heartbeat "

Damn, I can't even shake my head but he won't take a no, when he already knows how wet I am .

"So tell me " he loosens his grip on my nape while his finger finds my clitoris.

"Why the fuck do you not listen when I tell you to do something " there is a slight threatening edge to his voice .

"I forgot " my voice comes out as a low whisper.

"Tsk tsk , that is even worse babygirl" he flicks my folds making me press my face harder into the glass.

"I'm--- "

"Shhh" he sucks at my shoulder and fuckkk ! I'm done for . I seriously am.

He grabs my arm and turns me around making his fingers brush harder on my most sensitive spot.

Now I face him and my cheeks heat up as he smirks probably looking at my blush.

"You are not supposed to enjoy it , you know that ? "

I'm not enjoying it , you asshole !!!!

He pushes one finger all the way up inside me and my walls clench .
"Mhmm, perfectly soft and tight for me " he speaks with a dirty smile .

I squeeze my eyes shut but his hand finds its way up to my throat . He gives it a squeeze and I snap open my eyes . He pulls out the finger and pushes two inside me. My lips make an O while his eyes never break contact with mine .

"Are you gonna defy me again ?" He asks while his fingers move in and out slowly . After a sting finally my walls adjust to his fingers and I'm scared as hell about the time when something longer and bigger will go inside me .

"No answer " he says and speeds up the movement of his hand making my toes curl .

"Ohh my God shiv " I throw my head back and he sucks at the hollow of my neck .

He speeds up more and I'm done for . I see white light and enter into another universe . My body jerks and my head falls on his chest .

"Still no answer " he speaks and again his fingers go inside making a shudder run down me .

"S-stop " I grab his arm while I'm all exhausted and about to collapse.

"Shiv " I dig my nails into his chest.

" shiv what ?" He Growls making me flinch .

"Yes , yes I'll listen to whatever you'll say "

"Wrong answer "

"Urghh, I'll not defy you EVER "

"Good , and you'll be what?"

I know what he wants to listen but I don't want that . I'm not as depraved as he is .

"You like it don't you "he deadpans and scissors his fingers inside me .

"Oh my go --- ohhh" my pupils go up and my head spins as he brings me another orgasm .

But he doesn't stop , he's gonna kill me today . I'm about to collapse when I speak up.
"I'll be your good girl"

A dark and scary smirk curves up his lips as he pulls out his hand and cages me in his arms .
Cages me forever.