9. Shruti

I'm more than disgusted when I find him sticking to nick , my high school classmate . I want to bash her head but I control myself . He places a hand on her thigh just like he did to me yesterday.

"Don't look at them " Zara turns me around and I smile "no I'm totally cool "

"He's being an asshole on purpose " inayat Says.

"I'm fine " we head inside . After a while I can no longer find shiv in devansh's Mansion.

When I look for him I just hope he's not creating any trouble. My eyes land at abhimanyu who is the only guy with no girl hanging to him.

At least someone is not an asshole here.

"Woah " he smiles " you look hot "

"Now you'll flirt with me ?" I chuckle.

"Okay I take that back, I love my legs way too much" he laughs.

"Have you seen him "

"You don't know ?"

"What ?" My heart sinks to my stomach thinking that he's in some kind of trouble . That asshole is important to me no matter what.

"He's upstairs with a chick"
My eyes double the size and my blood boils.

"Where ? Which room ? "

"Are you sure?" Abhi scratches the back of his neck "it won't be pretty for you"

"I'll handle it ,take me there " I say and he directs me towards a staircase.

I stop in front of a room while abhi voices" I'm off , don't wanna die so young and so single "

I nod as he walks away while I knock at the door. Fury fills my veins and I slam my hand on the door .

"Open the fucking door you asshole " I yell and the door clicks and opens .

He stands in front of me shameless and shirtless with a stupid smirk on his face. I shove him aside and walk in to find none other than nick on the bed . Naked and covered in a blanket. Tears blur my vision but I control the urge to cry .

"What the fuck is going on here " I scream on the top of my lungs and more than I've ever had .

"Are you crazy " nick snarls "Get the fuck out of here "

I turn towards him and ask "you want me to drag her out with her hair ? Tell her to get out before I loose it shiv "

A smile slowly curves his lips and that's it , the expression on his face says
I WON.

"Get outta here " he deadpans without shifting his gaze from me " my heartbeat finally wants her place "

" What? Seriously shiv baby ? I'm going nowhere" she voices and I throw her clothes on her face .

"I'll shove a fist down your throat if you call him shiv again and he's not a fucking baby, get your ass out of here"

"I'm loving it " he chuckles walking towards a couch .

"Ofcourse you are " I deadpan as she gets up holding the blanket and walks out of the room.

"She forgot that " he points to a Bra lying on the floor .

I clench my jaw before throwing it in the Dustbin and cross my arms in front of my chest .

"What the fuck do you think you are doing over here "

"Lock the door if you wanna talk " he leans back on the couch .

I lock the door and I know, I know what I am doing right now but I trust him . I can trust him with my dignity.

"You exactly know what I was going to do " he smirks.

"Did you touch her?"

"Not one bit "

"Why are you doing this " I scream.

"Because I fucking want it " he growls " at least in my head I can think of you while I have someone else with me . I can imagine you if I can't have you "

"You can't do this " I speak in a low voice.

He grabs a chair and slides it to the center of the room . Grabbing my shoulder he pushes me on the bed . I fall on the mattress while he sits on the chair in front of me .

"Strip " he orders and a shiver runs down my spine.

"What" I meant to speak louder but it comes out like a whisper.

"Strip baby , do you understand? Make it slow and seductive " he places his elbow on the arm rest with his eyes fixed at me.

"You are a bloody moron" I scream and he tilts his head to the side.

"So ? Get out I'll get a close replacement . "

I look at him with wide eyes while he snarls getting up " GET OUT !!! It is exactly what I told you on the first day because you can't take it. You don't see me as I see you. You can't give me what I fucking WANT "

"Fine " I wipe my tears with the back of my hand "Fine, I'll go down the stairs and find a guy and a room " I start to walk towards the door but he grabs my upper arm and turns me around with full force .

"I'll kill him "

"I'll get another one "

"I'll kill him too "

"I'll get two"

"Small number get hundreds and I'll commit a mass homicide "

A shiver runs down my spine as he pins me to the wall with his eyes penetrating my soul.

"You have no fucking idea , what I can do for you shru so don't fucking test me " he bites my neck hard , leaving a mark . My leg is lifted from the floor with his grip on my thigh . Chills run down my spine as he suck on my neck . Pulling the straps of my dress down, he makes it slide down my chest exposing my black bra. He kisses my chest as my heart pounds inside it.

"Shiv d-don't " I push him away.

He leaves me and takes a step back as I begin adjusting my dress but all of a sudden he grabs it and rips it away from my body . I look at him with wide eyes.

He cups my face ."I can't , you are like drugs to me "