~Bonus: Interview with Henry Cavill and Y/n L/n~

"Introducing Henry Cavill and Y/n L/n!"

The crowd cheered, as you and Henry made your way on the stage of Jimmy Fallon, him giving you a hug and Henry a handshake.

"How are you guys?" Jimmy asked, sitting down.

"Quite well," You said.

"I'm hanging on," Henry said.

"Y/n, we'll start with you," Jimmy said. "Your real name is used in the show, can you give us background information on that?"

"Well, when I first auditioned for this...role," You said. "There was an original name. The name was going to be Ruby of the Dragon Mountains, because they thought Queen Ruby sounded cool for a Dragon, right? But when I auditioned, said my name, etc., etc., they decided they liked Y/n better so they kept it."

"Fascinating," Jimmy said. "In this show, Henry seems to be protective of Y/n. How did you train? Did you have to train to get all bulky and seem like a bodyguard of some sort?"

"I didn't even have to act," Henry said, and everyone started laughing. "I've been protective of Y/n since the start."

"Oh? How come?" Jimmy asked.

"This is one of her first shows, and it's already broken Netflix records," Henry said. "Y/n wasn't a very social person, and she's very sensitive."

"Thanks," You muttered.

"In the most loving way," Henry said. "So I felt like protecting her from paparazzis, interviewers who were mean to her, etc."

"Wow," Jimmy said. "It really is Destiny."

"Oh, shut-up," Henry said. 

"How did you two train for...cardio?" 

"Well..." Henry started.

He looked at you, and you shrugged.

"We ran," You said.

"Together?" Jimmy asked.

"Running buddies," You said. 

"Not...exactly..." Henry said.

The crowd seemed to understand exactly what he meant.

"Why are they cheering?" Jimmy asked. 

"Uhm..." Henry said. "I think-I think they get it."

Jimmy took a couple minutes, before his eyes widened.

"YOU TWO?" Jimmy shouted, and the whole crowd started laughing, and you smacked your forehead. 

"You see worse in the show," You warned.

"Maybe I changed my mind about it...." Jimmy said.

Henry started laughing, and you smiled, shaking your head.

"Henry Cavill and Y/n L/n's new show on Netflix, The Witcher!"