~Prologue~

•6 years ago...•

"Queen Rimnekel! Queen Rimnekel!"

Rimnekel looked up from her scroll, watching as her flailing Commander, Borch, came staggering towards her.

"Attack on the mountains!" Borch shouted, his wings flailing.

"What?!" Rimnekel said, standing up, and hitting her head on the top of the mountain ceiling.

"We must evacuate, immediately!" Borch yelled. "We sent out all our guards. 3/4 of them are dead. We must protect the Princess."

"What dragons did you send?" Rimnekel said, with a snarl.

"All...all-the whole Golden Tribe," Borch said, with a gulp. "I-I thought they would b-be the strongest out of a-all of us."

"You idiot!" Rimnekel said, her black wings opening and causing Borch to stagger back. "Why would you send the Golden Tribe? Please tell me there's at least one alive that's not you."

Borch gulped.

Rimnekel let out a roar of anger, causing Borch to shut his golden eyes and bury his face under his golden colored wings.

"I-I'm sorry, Your Majesty!" Borch said.

"Where is Y/n?" Rimnekel snarled.

"Still in her room," Y/n's guard, Ciznar, said. "She is staring out of her window, watching the battle. Thankfully, no one has seen her."

"Son of a bitch," Rimnekel cursed. "Get her out of here."

"Where, Your Majesty?" Ciznar asked.

"Anywhere!" Rimnekel cried. "The Mountains are under attack. We are no longer safe. We have to leave."

The whole mountain started shaking, and Rimnekel could hear wingbeats flying.

"Mother!"

Rimnekel turned to see her 18 year old human daughter, Y/n, running towards her.

Her eyes glowed green, and her palms were glowing green.

"What happened?!" Rimnekel shouted, leaning down and taking her talons in Y/n's small flesh hands.

"I-I don't know!" Y/n said. "There was this explosion, and I went flying. I then looked at my hands, to see green."

"Get Y/n out of here," Rimnekel said, picking Y/n up with one hand and placing her on the back of Ciznar.

"Nowhere is safe!" Ciznar cried. "Wherever I go, Y/n will be hunted down."

Rimnekel let out a hiss of frustration, opening the balcony door of the Throne Room.

"No more protesting, Ciznar!" Rimnekel hissed. "Get. Y/n. Out. Of. Here! That's an order from your-"

Rimnekel went flying, landing right below Ciznar's feet, blood pouring out of her chest.

3 arrows were against her chest, and her eyes had flicked back, showing a shade of white.

Y/n let out an ear-splitting scream, sliding off Ciznar and running over to Rimnekel.