~xviii~

You were thrown to the ground, face scrapping at the stone floors, causing your face to bleed.

"What's the difference between a Sorceress and a tub of dung?" The guard asked, pulling you up and kneeing you in the chin, causing you to groan.

With your hands chained together, it was hard to use your magic to stop him. 

You started laughing. 

"I know that one," You said, before getting pulled onto your feet and clocked in the stomach, then across the face, causing blood to pour from your mouth.

"What is repulsive, deviant...and cannot smell?" The guard asked, grabbing at your chains and pulling you towards him. "A Sorceress without a nose!"

He punched at you, missing your nose and hitting your cheek.

You collapsed onto the ground, groaning, Chireadan watching with horror.

"Last words, Sorceress," The guard hissed. "Make them good."

"Fuck you!" You spat, before spinning around and throwing out your hands, the magic wrapping around his throat and snapping it, before he collapsed to the ground.

You grabbed at the keys, unlocking your chains and Chireadan's, before unlocking the cell doors and running out.

You ran straight into Geralt, who grabbed you by the waist and pulled you against him, planting his lips on yours.

"Oh my God, Y/n," Geralt said, as he pulled away. "Who did this?"

He gently touched the blood on your face, causing you to wince.

"Well, the person who did it is dead now," Chireadan said. "She snapped his neck, and now he's dead."

Geralt wrapped his arms tightly around you, and you wrapped your arms around his neck, placing your lips back on his.

"You can never do that again," Geralt said. "Let me go with you next time. It didn't feel right to me."

"Me neither," You whispered. "I felt so unprotected."

"You're safe now," Geralt said, tucking hair behind your ear.

"Oh, Geralt! Y/n! Thank the Gods," 

You and Geralt turned, to see Jaskier running out of the house with flailing arms. 

"I might live to see another day!" The bard cried. "We need to go."

"Jaskier, you're okay!" You said, relieved, as Geralt led you to follow Jaskier.

"Oh, I'm glad to hear that you give a monkey's about it," Jaskier said. 

"Let's not jump to conclusions," Geralt suggested.  "What happened?"

"Well, I was having a rather lovely dream which then turned into a nightmare," Jaskier said. "There were naked women in both parts. The first one was loving, tender, very generous. The second, significantly more terrifying."

You stopped walking.

"Tell me about the second one..." You said, and all three men turned to face you.