~*xix*~

"Y/n, will you talk to me?"

"I'm afraid that anything I say could hurt you," You said, turning to face to Witcher, who softly smiled at you.

"You could never hurt me," Geralt said, his arms wrapping gently around your waist and pulling you against his chest, as you both laid down.

"I'm a monster," You whispered. "You kill monsters."

"Y/n-"

"I'm sorry," You said, quickly. "I didn't mean it like that."

Geralt made circles on your hipbone.

•Smut Begins•

He then leaned up, his body hovering over yours, as his lips connected to yours.

"Geralt, what are you-"

"Shh, love," Geralt whispered. "Let me do this to you."

"But-"

"Hush my love," Geralt said. "You deserve this."

He slowly moved your armor off you, throwing it onto the ground, before spreading your legs with his hands.

He made his way down slowly, kissing each breasts and giving each one the same attention, causing you to let out soft moans.

He moved his way down to your abdomen, before down to that achy spot between your legs.

He slowly placed his lips over your clit, causing your back to arch.

"Geralt-"

"Feel good, yet?" Geralt said, against your clit, causing vibrations. 

"Mm, Geralt,"

"That's it, love," Geralt said, continuing to lick, giving you light nibbles every now and then. "Focus on me. Fuck, you're beautiful. You're drenched for me."

You bucked your hips, causing Geralt to chuckle.

He continued to lick, moving down to your entrance.

He lapped at your entrance with his tongue, rubbing your walls in all the right places.

"Mm, Geralt, I'm gonna-"

He pulled away, and you looked down at him.

"That was just the beginning," Geralt said, leaning back up and connecting his lips with yours, allowing you to taste yourself.

He slowly unbuttoned his armor pants, as you helped him slip out of the shirt he was wearing.

You grabbed at his chest as his member pressed against you, and you let out a moan.

"You ready for me?" Geralt asked, and you nodded. "Good."

He slowly pushed himself in, all the way until he bottomed out. 

You winced at the feeling, and Geralt kissed your collarbone, comforting you.

"You're safe with me," Geralt whispered. "Can I move, now?"