~xx~

"I can see it now!" Jaskier said, excitedly. "A tale of two Zerrikanians and their valiant poet lover. Ooh, we're so doing this! We're in."

"You've wasted your breath, Borch," Geralt said, as you stared down at the table, deep in thought. "Neither Y/n or I kill Dragons."

"Like I said," Borch said. "It's already been decided. But what I need is a new adventure. One final first before I'm too old to do anything but die."

"And you think killing a Dragon will bring you that?" You asked, moving your head up, and saying those words a bit to sternly. 

"All I know is there's one path up the mountain, and it's overrun with monsters," Borch said. "With both of you on my team, we'll be unstoppable."

"Someone get me a fucking drink!" Someone shouted, turning out to be a group of dwarfs. "Barman!"

Borch turned his body around, and pointed at the dwarfs.

"Those dwarfs will be part of the hunt," Borch said.

"Y/n could handle them in his sleep," Jaskier said, and you scoffed.

The dwarf jumped onto the counter, pissed off, and yelled, "HE SAID HE WANTS FOUR FUCKIN' PINTS! Now."

"Or maybe a little bit awake," Jaskier added, and you shrugged.

"Then there are the Reavers," Téa said. "Have you heard of them, Sorceress?"

"Yes," You replied, looking away from the man who kept grabbing at the woman who was placed on his lap. "And the answer is no. No matter if it is decided or not, I'm not killing any dragon. And you shouldn't either. Just...tell the King-"

"Y/n," Geralt said, with a sigh. "I don't think we have an option, love."

Borch leaned forwards in his chair, staring straight into your green eyes.

"I know who you are, Y/n," Borch said. "And I know you know it too. Come with me. I'll show you what you're missing."

"What am I missing?" You asked, scrunching your eyebrows together.

Borch sighed, leaning back into his chair.

"Sorry to interrupt this lovely moment..." Jaskier said. "That's only three. Where's the-what's the fourth team?"

"Them," Borch said, nodding at the door.

Through the door came Yennefer.

You both made eye-contact, and you banged your head on the table, grabbing at your hair.

"Y/n, don't hurt yourself love," Geralt said, grabbing you and pulling you against him, as you continued staring at Yennefer, who stared back.

"Oh, no no no no no no no," Jaskier said. "Thank you for the drinks and the pie, but as the woman said, we really can't get involved even if it's decided. Y/n, shall we?"

"Too late," You said, with a scowl.

"The hunt begins at sunrise,"