~vii~

"'Kill me, I'm ready'. Really, Y/n? That's the conclusion"

"Shut it, bard," You hissed.

"You're okay," Geralt said, softly, tucking hair behind your ear.

"Of course I'm okay," You said, with a smile.

Geralt gave you a soft and gentle kiss, causing the bard to gag.

Geralt helped you onto Roach, getting on behind you and wrapping his arms tightly around your waist, leaning you against his chest.

He handed you the damp cloth, and you got rid of the blood on your chin and the small patch on your chest.

"Did they hurt you at all?" You asked.

"Don't worry about me, love," Geralt said, his lips grazing your hair.

"They just let us go!" The bard continued, his hands waving in the air. "And you give them all of Nettly's coin to the elves."

"Filavandrel's lute not gift enough for you?" Geralt asked.

"Yeah, she is a bit sexy, isn't she?" The bard asked, and you rolled your eyes. "I do have respect for Filavandrel. He survived the Great Cleansing once. Who knows? Maybe he can do it again. Be reborn."

He started singing, and you groaned, covering your eyes with your hands, burying yourself into Geralt's chest as he held in a laugh at your behavior.

"This is where we part ways, bard, for good," You heard Geralt say, causing you to take your hands off your eyes, to see a two way path.

"Look, I promised to change the public's tune about you," The bard said. "At least allow me to try."

You groaned, as the bard started strumming notes on his lute, and you placed your hands back on your eyes.

When the bard keep singing, Geralt let out a frustrated sigh.

"That's not how it happened," Geralt said, stopping Roach from walking. "Where's your newfound respect?"

"Respect doesn't make history," The bard said.

He turned back around and continued playing, and you removed your hands once more, looking up at Geralt.

He looked down at you, before placing a lingering kiss on your lips, and then having Roach start walking again.

•🏹•

That night, Geralt had found an Inn to stay at for the cheapest price, and you stayed in a room with Geralt, the bard in another.

Geralt had made love to you, giving you more organsms that you could possibly count, until you were both sweating.

He laid next to you, admiring you as you traced the scars littered all around his body.

You gently kissed each one as he ran his fingers through your hair.

You made it down to his inner thigh, raising an eyebrow at the larger scar.