Chapter 53:Finale

Chapter 53 Finale

Last night, a post was quietly upvoted and became a red post.

"Surprised, has anyone seen the rings on those two hands?"

There are replies below.

Floor 1: "I saw it too! Are they planning to get married this year?"

2nd floor: "How can I get married now, maybe I should get engaged first, and then who gets married and wears two rings, picture.jpg"

The comparison in the picture shows that there are indeed two pairs of rings, but they are set on the hands of different people.

Although the landlord is a little disappointed, it also proves that the relationship between the two is stable.

Floor 3: "But are they really a good match?"

Floor 4: "Who are these two people? I'm at a loss.jpg"

...

Floor 46: "Hasn't the relationship between these two been very stable? It is said that they have already gone to see their parents."

Floor 47: "I'll show you a few pictures, you don't have to thank me. picture.jpg, picture.jpg"

Host: "Damn it, this is tooth marks, isn't the grass in the biology department so wild?"

According to the season of dressing in the picture, it is winter, and the owner of the picture is taking off his scarf, revealing a bruised tooth mark on the back of his neck. A protrusion was clearly seen on the back of the neck. Although he couldn't see who the person in the photo was, he could recognize that the person in the photo was an alpha.

As for the grass of the biology department, it was because after the two of them got together, they suddenly found that the other person seemed to be a handsome guy, too, and he stood out from the crowd of scruffy science guys by virtue of his looks.

Floor 49: "So can someone tell me, who are these two talking about?"

Landlord: "Link"

Landlord: "Let me show you the way."

After going to the link on the 49th floor, I found that someone was talking about a pair of CPs in the forum, and it was a pair of alpha and beta CPs.

The 49th floor was dizzy, and went in full of doubts, and then dizzy, with a suspicious aunt laughing out.

The result of the final discussion was, of course, that Zhou Shiyi and Gu Sheng were not married yet.

But in the year of graduation, everyone received their wedding invitations.

Zhou Shiyi had to stay in school because of his undergraduate, master, and doctoral studies, while Gu Sheng chose to join the Gu family's branch in City A.

The two married after graduation. It can be said that it blinded everyone's dog eyes.

Couples after graduation rarely get married after graduation, so Zhou Shiyi and Gu Sheng can be said to be the first couple of their class to get married.

After Gu Sheng was busy at the venue, he never thought that getting married would be so cumbersome.

To prepare for marriage, there are so many things to prepare in advance.

The wedding invitations were handwritten by Zhou Shiyi one by one. Zhou Shiyi invited the friends and alumni he met in college, and he personally delivered the one for the professor.

The old professor received Zhou Shiyi's wedding invitation, and accepted it with a smile, saying that he would definitely go.

In the past three years, the old professor can be said to be more and more satisfied with Zhou Shiyi. He has talent and can calm down and concentrate on research. Therefore, when he found this good seed, he acted first and put Zhou Shiyi in Under his nose.