Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Zhou Shiyi has always felt a sense of alienation, watching the world go crazy calmly.

When he lowered his eyes to look at people, there was a kind of compassion for the world, and he felt pity for the people in the world who experienced all kinds of suffering in the world because of their own desires.

He didn't know that this would create a desire in people's hearts, wanting to pull him into the bitter water of the world of mortals, wanting him to experience the same torture as him.

With Zhou Shiyi's unmoved temperament, he looked down at the ugly desires of the world and had nothing to hide under his eyes, making himself so ugly that he felt tainted just by looking at him.

But I can't help but have other desires, I want to keep his eyes on a little longer, and a little longer, until I can have my own place in his eyes.

This kind of desire nourished the seed called greed in the heart for no reason, until the seed took root and sprouted in the heart, and finally grew into a towering tree.

Zhou Shiyi, why can't you sink with me in the bitter sea of desire.

Gu Sheng felt that his head was throbbing, and the headache seemed to be splitting open, as if he had been split into two people.

One is him, who is enduring the pain caused by his body, and the other is unknown, and he has been reading another person's name in his mind.

He was saying, "Zhou Shiyi."

Zhou Shiyi, Zhou Shiyi...

That voice kept repeating, which made him have a splitting headache, made him restless for a moment, and made him dream of this person's name at night.

Only when he was by Zhou Shiyi's side could he get a moment's respite.

Leaving Zhou Shiyi, he was like a fish that was pulled out of the sea and thrown onto the shore. He could only bounce around feebly a few times, but he couldn't get close to the sea that seemed to be only a few feet away from him. Then, under the sun's exposure, he lost moisture and Oxygen, which is needed for survival, finally dies only a few meters away from the sea.

Zhou Shiyi was like the sea, wrapping him gently, giving him the moisture and oxygen he needed.

It looks very inconspicuous, he has been staying there so quietly, no matter when you look back, he seems to be by your side, but you can only feel his presence, once he leaves, at this time Only to realize you can no longer breathe.

Just like a fish beaten on the beach by big waves, abandoned by the sea, the sea is all fish, but to the sea, you are just an inconspicuous little fish, it will not stop it because of a small life footsteps.

Gu Sheng felt that he could hardly breathe. He looked at Zhou Shiyi, obeyed the voice in his heart for the first time, and said, "Zhou Shiyi."

Zhou Shiyi heard it, raised his head and found his position in the messy classroom.

After passing through the crowd, Zhou Shiyi's eyes finally fell on him.

Zhou Shiyi waved at him, and Gu Sheng found that he seemed to have found his own sea again, and could breathe freely again.

He walked up, with a cold face, and arrogantly occupied the position next to Zhou Shiyi.

The others were still a little apprehensive when they saw Gu Sheng, so they left the back seats one after another, leaving room for Gu Sheng and him.

Gu Sheng looked at Zhou Shiyi intently. Ever since he accepted another name called Zhou Shiyi by himself, it seemed that something was different. Something suddenly melted in his body.