Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Two in One

The summer sun shines in the room through a thin layer of curtains.

The boy lay in the sun and fell asleep with his pillow in his arms.

Seeing the blue and black under Gu Sheng's eyes, Zhou Shiyi relaxed his hands and feet.

During this period of time, Gu Sheng only slept for about three hours a day, all supported by coffee. Now that the college entrance examination is over, Gu Sheng got up early because of his biological clock, and now he is already sleepy.

Going forward to close the curtains to block the glare of the sun, Gu Sheng turned over on the bed and fell asleep with his back to Zhou Shiyi.

Zhou Shiyi turned on the computer and began to look up the papers.

Gu Sheng fell asleep until noon, and Zhou Shiyi came in and asked him to eat before he sat up from the bed.

After sleeping in the cage for a while, Gu Sheng felt lazy all over.

He wanted to check the current time, but he saw many people in the class @他和周时易.

He clicked in and took a look. It turned out that the video of Zhou Shiyi's interview yesterday had already been trending, and he broke into the camera in the last few seconds and stood with Zhou Shiyi.

It was also the first time he saw Zhou Shiyi's stubborn eyes from another angle.

Gu Sheng opened the class group, which was posted last night. Last night, most of the students went home after checking the answers.

The price of indulgence is that everyone got up late this morning, and some people said that they were obviously on vacation and were going to take a good rest, but they did not expect to wake up very early this morning.

After a night of fermentation, the class group also saw this video, and they all @ him and Zhou Shiyi.

Qin Shu was the first to get angry: "Hahaha, brother Sheng, people on the Internet said that the two of you seem to be a couple. I told them, one of you is alpha and the other is beta, how could you be a couple?" ."

Gu Sheng saw that he was a little angry, how could it be impossible.

In the dialog box, he deleted, deleted, typed, and finally took into account that Zhou Shiyi was also in this group, so Gu Sheng sent a smiley face.

Others yelled "Brother Sheng!" and started talking about the video.

The chat dialog box in the group kept flickering, and within a few minutes, the video was uploaded by their messages.

Gu Sheng looked at it for a while, and the people in the class were just to watch the fun, and now they have started talking about where to go during the three-month vacation.

Gu Sheng put down his phone and saw that Nian Meilan had sent him several messages, asking when he would be back.

Gu Yuan also sent him a message: "?"

Gu Sheng: "?"

Gu Yuan: "Aren't you coming back?"

Gu Sheng: "Go back."

Gu Yuan: "If you don't come back, Mom will have someone arrest you."

Gu Sheng: "I'll be back in the afternoon."

Gu Yuan: "Alone?"

Gu Sheng: "?"

Gu Yuan withdrew a message.

Gu Sheng: "I saw it."

Putting down the phone, Gu Sheng and Zhou Shiyi agreed on the time to book the tickets and went out.