Chapter 9

Chapter 09

Gu Sheng took a long sick leave again.

From that day on, Gu Sheng never came to school again, but someone was responsible for taking away the homework assigned by the teacher and the test papers handed out every day, so that Gu Sheng's desk was not piled up with test papers.

He Yanqing was also commended by his teacher for his excellent grades.

The students also found that He Yanqing is approachable, and he will patiently answer the students' questions.

Zhou Shiyi also attracted some attention, but they found that after Zhou Shiyi's hair was cut short, showing aggressive eyebrows and eyes, he looked very difficult to approach.

It was also at this time that they realized that Zhou Shiyi seemed to be good-looking too.

But it is very difficult to approach at first glance.

So no one dared to ask Zhou Shiyi a question.

On this day, the math teacher took a set of test papers, which are said to be the previous competition questions, and anyone who is interested can get a copy from the teacher.

The students in Class 1 (Grade 2) have a good foundation, so there are not a few people who took the competition questions.

But the competition questions are still difficult for them.

He Yanqing paused on this question for a long time and had no idea yet. After being asked, he also said frankly that he had to think again.

He turned his head and looked at Zhou Shiyi brushing up the questions. The set of competition questions didn't seem too difficult to him, and he didn't stay on each question for long.

Holding the test paper, he took the initiative to walk towards Zhou Shiyi.

The other students also noticed He Yanqing's actions, thinking about what to do if Xueba was rejected.

Unexpectedly, He Yanqing waited for Zhou Shiyi to finish writing the question in hand, and then took the initiative to ask questions.

Zhou Shiyi actually took the questions and the draft paper, wrote and drew on the draft paper, and said a few words to He Yanqing.

He Yanqing suddenly became enlightened after hearing the beginning. Although Zhou Shiyi's words were brief, they all covered the key points, and after that it was a matter of calculation.

He had always wanted to have a discussion with this young man who was ahead of him, but he heard that Zhou Shiyi seemed not easy to get close to. When he asked the students around him, they all had indescribable expressions when they mentioned Zhou Shiyi.

Listening to Zhou Shiyi's unhurried answer, He Yanqing's eyes became brighter and brighter.

The protagonist Shou is worthy of being the son of the way of heaven. Not only can he understand a little bit, but he can draw inferences from one instance. Zhou Shiyi can't help but talk more and more, and the more he talks, the deeper he goes.

He Yanqing also lived up to expectations, and some new ideas for solving problems emerged from time to time. Zhou Shiyi also collided with new ideas in the process of lecturing to He Yanqing.

After the class bell rang, both of them were a little bit unsatisfied.

So when they parted, Zhou Shiyi agreed with some hesitation to He Yanqing's proposal to invite him to meet in the library on weekends.

On the weekend, the two made an appointment to meet in front of the library steps.

Each of them brought the set of questions they were most satisfied with and went into the library.