Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Gu Sheng knew that his mentality was wrong, but he just couldn't restrain himself.

As a result of being unable to restrain his desire, Gu Sheng's attitude towards Zhou Shiyi became even colder, and even his back table He Yanqing was also affected.

He Yanqing felt that Gu Sheng was a bit inexplicable. You don't talk to Zhou Shiyi, don't you let other people talk to Zhou Shiyi?

Zhou Shiyi seemed to be out of the whole thing.

He goes to school on time, and after class, he goes to the teacher of the biology group to get the papers for the competition, and stays in the classroom for the competition at night, and has no time to care about the people around him.

Seeing that Zhou Shiyi followed his own plan, Gu Sheng was happy that Zhou Shiyi was not affected by other things, but on the other hand, he was a little disappointed.

Zhou Shiyi took the competition questions from previous years and wrote them himself.

Occasionally, he would explain the competition questions to He Yanqing. After each lecture, He Yanqing felt that it was a pity that Zhou Shiyi did not participate in the math competition.

He could also understand that the leader of the mathematics team felt sorry for Zhou Shiyi's absence from the biology competition.

Such a good seed, it's a pity not to participate in the math competition.

At the same time, Teacher Li of the biology group, who has been glowing red recently, often goes to the mathematics group competition classroom, and is very hateful.

But their focus is on the next semester, and Zhou Shiyi's courses are still in progress.

Two days before the college entrance examination, Mingde Middle School is also used as a test center, and the sophomore and first year students are already on vacation, and now they are setting up the test room.

Zhou Shiyi moved the books to the dormitory of the students living on campus, and returned to the classroom to participate in the layout of the examination room.

He is tall, so he took on the task of cleaning high places.

Zhou Shiyi stepped on the table through the paper and tore off all the slogans on the blackboard.

Keeping his head up, his shoulders and neck were not very comfortable, so he put down his hands and took a short rest.

He turned his head and saw that Gu Sheng was also stepping on the table, cleaning the tape on the other side.

Gu Sheng has grown taller recently, and his stature has also grown.

The arrival of the susceptible period, which is a sign of alpha maturity, besides the susceptible period that comes every year, the alpha's body will also become more mature, approaching an adult.

Gu Sheng raised his head and was doing cleaning work seriously, revealing the back of his neck with the pheromone blocking stickers on it.

Zhou Shiyi glanced at the back of his neck a few times, then looked away.

After all, this world is still different from the world he lives in, and he has to get used to it.

Gu Sheng is not ignorant either, he can feel that Zhou Shiyi is looking at him, but he dare not turn his head, and dare not look over like other students.

He was afraid that if he turned around, he would not be able to bear it anymore.

He looked at Zhou Shiyi's wechat profile picture every day, and looked through their chat records before falling asleep.