Chapter 39

Chapter 39

The mobile phone on the table vibrated, Zhou Shiyi picked it up and saw that it was Teacher Li's phone number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Zhou Shiyi, I found your grades, you got the National One, and you've already been recommended!"

As soon as Zhou Shiyi picked up the phone, he heard Mr. Li chatting a lot on the other end, and Zhou Shiyi also smiled slightly.

When Zhou Shiyi went back to school, he saw Mingde Middle School and pulled up a banner at the school gate.

"Warmly congratulate Zhou Shiyi for getting full marks in the biology competition of our school."

"Celebrate the excellent results of our school's students in the biology competition."

Zhou Shiyi felt that it was exaggerated, and when he walked into the classroom, all the students in the class surrounded him.

"God Zhou! Let me be imbued with your spirit of learning!"

"Congratulations to God Zhou for the successful delivery."

"God Zhou, can I touch your gold trophy?"

Zhou Shiyi responded with a smile.

Seeing that he was so easy to talk, the others rushed over and followed the crowd to hug Zhou Shiyi.

"Hey, hey, what are you doing? Before you return to your seat, the whole school can hear your class talking." The English teacher came in from the outside, saw them making a fuss, and lectured them with a straight face.

Of course they were not the only class speaking in the school, but the teacher had already come, and they all returned to their seats, waiting for the teacher to start the class.

The group of people who were originally surrounded immediately scattered like birds and beasts.

Zhou Shiyi didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so he talked to the English teacher who stayed up late for self-study, and then went to the biological department office.

"Report."

Zhou Shiyi typed the report, and saw a group of unfamiliar teachers sitting in the office of the biology department, and was a little confused.

"Come, come, Xiao Zhou is here. I was talking about you just now, so you are here." Teacher Li said Zhou Shiyi in with a red face.

Zhou Shiyi got the National One, and still got a full score, which made him look good. Seeing Zhou Shiyi was like looking at his own nephew.

"This is classmate Zhou Shiyi, he really is a good seedling."

Seeing a few teachers he had never met before, Zhou Shiyi was a little confused.

Teacher Li pulled him aside and said softly, "This is a teacher from University A, and this is a teacher from University B. They all hope that you can sign a contract with them. You can figure it out."

University A and University B are the top 1 schools in the country. If we say who is the top 2 school, there are probably more than a dozen universities competing for this position at the same time, but if we want to talk about the top 1 universities in the country, it is University A and University B.

It can be said that the two colleges and universities are full of tricks in the annual student competition.

In the end, Zhou Shiyi decided to sign a contract with University B in the midst of the quarrel and send him away in advance.

Zhou Shiyi also successfully entered the team of the global biology competition.

Zhou Shiyi wasn't the only one from City H to enter the national team. The girl from No. 1 Middle School also entered the national team.