Chapter 8

Chapter 08

As soon as the morning self-study was over, Teacher Gao entered the classroom with the report card.

From his flushed face, it is not difficult to see that he is very satisfied with the results of this midterm exam.

As soon as the students in the class saw the report card in his hand, they wailed. The reluctance on their faces was in stark contrast to the expression on Teacher Gao's face.

"You still know that you didn't do well in the exam, why did you go early. Class monitor, the class monitor will come up and post the report card."

"This test paper is quite difficult, and the average score of the whole school is not high, but there are still some students who have made great progress. The first and second graders are both in our class, and they are only one point behind! You can see that they are separated from the third place. gap, we must learn from them..."

The report card was posted on the back blackboard. Zhou Shiyi glanced at it. Except for the comparison of Chinese, the mathematics and comprehensive scores were all full marks, and five points were deducted for foreign languages. I don't know where the deductions were.

The second place is He Yanqing.

He Yanqing's Chinese and foreign languages are very good, only one or two points away from the full score, and He Yanqing's comprehensive comprehensive score is not full.

In the original book, He Yanqing won the first place in the whole grade in the first exam and became famous in the first battle.

Gu Sheng also noticed his back table at that time.

It seems that the plot is not unchangeable, as long as it is reasonable, world awareness will not interfere with the direction of events.

Zhou Shiyi turned his head and saw He Yanqing who was reading the report card with him.

Both of them are at the last table, so the speed of coming over is not slow.

Zhou Shiyi and He Yanqing looked at each other, and they both saw a strong fighting spirit in each other's eyes.

He Yanqing was not convinced that Zhou Shiyi was on top of him, but Zhou Shiyi was full of confidence in deviating from the original plot.

But that's just how they see it.

At least in the eyes of Gu Sheng, who came in through the back door after being late for a session of self-study.

From his perspective, Zhou Shiyi could just see the interest and spiritual excitement towards He Yanqing in Zhou Shiyi's eyes.

The things that can make this person notice, besides the experiment, are the people he cares about.

The only person Zhou Shiyi cared about in his previous life was his grandma, why is Zhou Shiyi interested in He Yanqing now, because they are all betas?

Gu Sheng thought viciously, his eyes finally moved away from Zhou Shiyi, and he noticed that He Yanqing who was half a head shorter than Zhou Shiyi.

A few classmates around He Yanqing were asking why He Yanqing was so good, and how could he get such a high score on such a difficult question. Knowing that he hadn't entered the class group yet, they offered to pull him into the group.

It was hard to reject the classmate, He Yanqing's ears were red, he took out his mobile phone and added the classmate.

At this moment, He Yanqing felt that he was being watched.

The gland hidden under the collar of the school uniform throbbed slightly.

Omega's keen animal intuition told him that he seemed to be being targeted by a large carnivore.